Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Confirms Joker 2 Role

mamo

Featured Posts

Lumiere

The press tour will be crazy :giveup:

"I've been murdering people since I was 13."

"There could be a 100 clowns in a room and 99 don't fall in love with you, but it takes just 1"

"I feel that Margot Robbie sent me a swarm of clowns..."

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiamondAngel

So exciting! I loved the first Joker movie. NOT because I'm a Redditor Incel; I genuinely think it had intelligent things to say about mental health, the treatment of cognitively disabled people by society, and the relationship between the fragile white male and gun violence in America. It was a work of art. Gaga is going to kill this role. 

Does anyone know when they start filming? 

ajmsamuel
Just now, Elohim said:

I need it to be DARK, BLOODY AND TWISTED :iamfair:

the way this could inspire her to another dark album

after all these years... a fame monster 2.0

kindest regards

LaLa
10 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Very exciting but god, how is method actress Gaga going to cope with this? :bradley:

I'm really hoping that her struggles filming HoG showed her that she doesn't need to and shouldn't take it that far. She spoke about wanting to learn ways to not have to go so deep, and I hope she tries that :fatcat:

Elohim
Just now, ajmsamuel said:

the way this could inspire her to another dark album

after all these years... a fame monster 2.0

Omg I wish.

with the dark twist of TCB and now THIS, feed me mother.

weed

she has the little heart on her cheek at the end so she's def Harley Quinn!!!!! omggggg

and I LOVE that Gaga kept being GAGA in her films, it's sooo exciting seeing GAGA in caps for a Joker film

Economy
51 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

Try Googling 2024 movie release dates

There’s plenty already

I said not generally. With how many movies there are released every year if even only like 1 in 5 movies announce a specific date more than 2 years ahead there will still be several that do

Then again I know for bigger releases it's more common practice than smaller movies so I guess I shouldn't be surprised 

But in any case users already confirmed it's Oct 4th so :ladyhaha:

Pennywise

Okay which one of you f-words is this :partysick:

image.png

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Reality

This is going to be a true character study, even more so than Ally and Patrizia. I loved the first Joker movie because it was so different from any comic book version of the character. It was really its own thing and it was a real character study of a man with mental illness in a society that couldn't care less about people like him.

Gaga will probably play "Harley Quinn," but I'm thinking that it's "Harley Quinn" in name only. She probably won't be like Margot Robbie's version of the character, but that's actually what's most exciting about it. It'll be more serious and more akin to what Joaquin did with his character. Girl, imagine all the iconic and memorable scenes that are going to come out of this film I CANNOT WAAAAAIIIITTTT

🃏🖤👹

ajmsamuel
1 minute ago, weed said:

she has the little heart on her cheek at the end so she's def Harley Quinn!!!!! omggggg

and I LOVE that Gaga kept being GAGA in her films, it's sooo exciting seeing GAGA in caps for a Joker film

where? teaser are literally shadows lmao

kindest regards

weed
Just now, ajmsamuel said:

where? teaser are literally shadows lmao

yes and in the last shot Joker has his eye paint and there is a little heart on Gaga's cheek :flower:

Archived