Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Say something nice about ENIGMA (Residency)

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

monstrosity

I had so much nice things to say before but now that I’ve seen TCB I can’t

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanxjensen

It allowed her to maintain a certain lifestyle during that very long, long dry spell. 💅🏽

Stephen

So many great deep cuts on the set list! It was amazing to hear The Fame, Beautiful Dirty Rich and Dance in the Dark live. I thought I'd never get to experience that :flutter:

The giant robot thing for Scheiße was epic.

The backdrop visuals were INSANE!!

PartySick

It was really fun to see live, especially right next to the stage :flutter:

🖤

NATAH
37 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

It's among her top two residencies :legend:

wasn't roseland also a residency? :bradley:

mother, what must i do?

39 minutes ago, Juniper said:

The Scheiße robot is awesome. 

I was there opening night and the collective gay gasp when that robot rolled out was heard across all of Vegas

Ultimecia

She brought back "The Fame" and EMMA!!! :giveup:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

GagasEnigma4

It was awesome getting to see Gaga perform in such a small, intimate venue with only 5,000 people compared to 60,000. I have also been to a few J&P shows, and just the intimate venue and her interaction with the crowd is amazing. Plus, staying at Park MGM during show dates is like being at a Gaga convention. I love meeting other Monsters and gushing over everything Gaga together:enigma:

Mother of Puppies

The song Enigma slays :huntyga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

monstertoronto

I really don’t know why people didn’t like it. It was all her greatest hits performed with energy and a fun stage in a relatively small venue so there was intimacy and a very fun vibe. I saw it and loved it and I’ve seen every one of her solo tours (I only missed the cheek to cheek tour with Tony Bennett). The crowd was very much a mix of monsters and GP and the energy was great. I know some people thought the character “Enigma” and the “plot” were cheesy, but I think it was a fun element for the “all ages” Vegas crowd and it didn’t detract from the music performances for me. It was a super fun show and a big success. People complain about the strangest things. 

Archived