šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is it too late to make "Replay" an official single?

Starmie25

Featured Posts

dollardays

It's one of my favorite pop songs everĀ :bradley: it will be such a waste if it's paid dust

As long as the ball is still happening, i have hopes for it. But when the clock for this tour stops ticking...then clowning time is over.

A fan service epic music video would be nice...to close the era. It should have been the first single, why GagsĀ :bradley:Ā 

elijahfan

Reminds me of the blessed times when fans wanted her to make HML a singleĀ :flutter:

Spoiler

She's not doing it, folks.

Ā 

Starmie25

@GagaĀ 

Ā 

If you're here please give us a sineĀ 

#kindness #paws #bake

Mother of Puppies

Weā€˜re back to clowning?

Ā 

let me put on my clown mask real quickĀ Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Ā 

replay is a ****ing masterpiece of a songā€¦ the choreo was my fav at TCB along with the Enigma performanceĀ 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you šŸ§¹

Noir

Too late but I'd still gag if she did. My favourite Chromatica track.Ā 

VasilisVas

2 years later and I still donā€™t get the hoopla over this track. Itā€™s by far my least favorite on the entire album. If she was to release a single by any miracle I would hope itā€™s for the superior Alice or Babylon.Ā 

HeavyMetal Halcyon
1 hour ago, VasilisVas said:

2 years later and I still donā€™t get the hoopla over this track. Itā€™s by far my least favorite on the entire album. If she was to release a single by any miracle I would hope itā€™s for the superior Alice or Babylon.Ā 

I LOVE Replay, one of the best songs on the album, but I agree. Babylon should be the single. We know there are other versions they have up their sleeves.

My 'little manager' take on the Babylon single release:Ā 

-She could release a new 'single' version of the song.Ā 

-She could put out a music video (Still want that oldĀ rumored concept of her riding a black rhino)

-She could release a remix EP with a few new remixes, extended club mixes of the early version, Bree Runway remix, and album gospel version.Ā 

-A TV performance during the MTV VMAs again.Ā  I would love to see this as a part 2 to the 2020 VMA performance. Incorporating theĀ Chromatica Ball darker theme performed with Replay, Enigma and Babylon.Ā 

gaga4lifer

let's hope its not too late for ditd...Ā :bear:

Ora et labora, Deus adest sine mora

ChrissyBot

Gaga should release that ā€˜Sineā€™ short film that was rumored in mid 2020 (that is if it was even a real thingĀ :laughga:)

Alice

Babylon

Replay

Enigma

would make perfect singles

RichAssPiss

Ir's theĀ ScheiƟe of Chromatica. Let it be a fan fave. Thst doesn't always translate to a streaming and radio hit.Ā 

Sneaky Oliver

It doesnā€™t need to be a single, she can put out the video just like she did for 911. But since the tour is so short, I donā€™t think she could do shoot and release before it ends.Ā 

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

Archived