Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Doja Cat covers "Shallow"

dit

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

Am I the only person who finds her super flippity flip annoying? :oops:

yes she's been a little overexposed lately (not just musically but even social media..). I think her PR team would be smart to suggest her to keep a low profile for a couple of months while she works on new music. 

badfaith
23 minutes ago, dit said:

yes she's been a little overexposed lately (not just musically but even social media..). I think her PR team would be smart to suggest her to keep a low profile for a couple of months while she works on new music. 

Yeah, sometimes a little disappearing act helps.

Although, I do understand why she does though as she is still pretty new and as you know, people have less and less attention span. It does pose a risk though like as you said, it might get a little tired seeing her everyday lol

GregJA

Omg I’ve never heard something as horrific as this 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Serial Chiller

Give her a break. It's her insta live she can be as messy as she wants.

Doja is probably one of the more experimental and versatile in the current mainstream bunch. 

Linus Gaga

i hit play  and scared everyone including me at the dinning table :derpga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

littlepotter

A woman just has fun recording her unedited self or just speaks her mind online and everyone wants her to shut up and go away :awkney: let her do what she wants like a normal person and stop the rampant misogyny

chaeri pls

JaysAMess

I know she's just having fun, but if she was singing it "normally", I think she'd actually do a really good job at covering it

30 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Doja is probably one of the more experimental and versatile in the current mainstream bunch. 

The way she kept switching up her performances of Say So prove your point. The rock version she did of it was everything.

Meat
21 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

A woman just has fun recording her unedited self or just speaks her mind online and everyone wants her to shut up and go away :awkney: let her do what she wants like a normal person and stop the rampant misogyny

She also records her unedited self making fun of sexual assault testimonies online. I wonder if you think that counts as rampant misogyny or not.

Killa

i can see myself so much in this omg :bradley:, when i was young i would joke like this for hours, so cringe then when you got tired you just start toad trolling 

Archived