news

Lady Gaga: "NO DRUGS I LOVE YOU"

ARTBOP

Featured Posts

Levine
13 hours ago, llemesm said:

Drugs + Heat + No water = death

The least she needs is a dead monster in the crowd. Please make this a nice tour for her. 

As a nurse, I agree. And I loved her for tweeting that. Monsters need to realize that she's 36 now, the sense of responsability towards her younger audience is growing with her.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

I was at this concert, seated tho so I just came 1h before it started and there were sooo many ambulances all over the place.

Some were helping people who passed out, others were there just in case...

Anyways, it was a MAGICAL night and the crowd size was insane. Gaga even said goodbye TWICE to us and seemed extremely emotional the second time she came out on the stage (once all the other members left) :heart:

She left with her paws up :pawsup:

HardlyaSaint

Weed does make you super dehydrated and on opiates you also go through a weird toxic relationship with water so yeah. Stay alert and hydrated. This heat is no joke. People are dying from it.

thisguyN
6 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Are we counting performances? She performed at some European games once and it was at a similarly large stadium

I was there, Baku Olympic Stadium capacity is 69k. So, slightly lower.

elijahfan
22 hours ago, Massive Monster said:

I think she is saying "no drugs" because of the heat, could be a dangerous mix

And she knows her French fans :trollga:

Letmelivemylife
11 hours ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I was at this concert, seated tho so I just came 1h before it started and there were sooo many ambulances all over the place.

Some were helping people who passed out, others were there just in case...

Anyways, it was a MAGICAL night and the crowd size was insane. Gaga even said goodbye TWICE to us and seemed extremely emotional the second time she came out on the stage (once all the other members left) :heart:

She left with her paws up :pawsup:

I used to be one of those people who laughed at our celebrity obsessed culture. I rolled my eyes at those who waited outside of hotels and i judged those who bought tickets months in advance. I rolled my eyes and judged them until a tiny italian woman from nyc became my everything and now i totally get it :heart: She always says that we were the ones that saved her but the truth is she saved alot of us during the darkest times in our lives. Its a bond you have to be a part of to truly understand. We're bonded for life 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
11 hours ago, Levine said:

As a nurse, I agree. And I loved her for tweeting that. Monsters need to realize that she's 36 now, the sense of responsability towards her younger audience is growing with her.

She will always be Mama Monster :heart: Its just in her nature. For the critics that say "thats weird and creepy", they have to remember that she took all of the kids who felt lost and broken and like they didnt belong and gave them a "home" of sorts where they could be loved for who they were. That bond runs incredibly deep. We may be grown but to her we will always be her little monsters. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived