other

Spoiler: The Germ family is so talented

dit

Featured Posts

• River changed the title to Spoiler: The Germ family is so talented

L. GaGz: Most talented artist ever.

Natali Germ: amazing designer.

Papa Germ: Restaurant maverick serving exotic meats like rat

Mama Germ: Runs money laundering business (Born This Way Foundation).

The Germ family is so talented and the HATERS can't say a word

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

Bonkers

I think my favorite part of the tour is the costumes.  To me - SUCH an upgrade over past tours especially ARTPOP which looked, well, cheap and bad and crazy.  :enigma:  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

NATAH

it really is a stunning piece, probably one of her all time best

mother, what must i do?

NichuuB
30 minutes ago, dit said:

467907-F7-6-D19-437-B-908-E-024-B4104779

melania martinez found speechless with so many talents in just one family

Property of @Whale

NichuuB
29 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I think my favorite part of the tour is the costumes.  To me - SUCH an upgrade over past tours especially ARTPOP which looked, well, cheap and bad and crazy.  :enigma:  

rave girl truly is my favorite gaga tour outfit:ladyhaha:

Property of @Whale

NichuuB
29 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

I thought Versace was supposed to have made all the costumes? :confused:

i mean, this was stated by the sun, so we kinda shouldve seen this coming

Property of @Whale

Bonkers
5 minutes ago, NicoB said:

rave girl truly is my favorite gaga tour outfit:ladyhaha:

Don't worry, having taste is over rated.  Just ask @PartySick  :kiss:

Just kidding.  I *liked* the costumes from ARTPOP, rave girl is iconic - I just think Chromatica Ball is another level.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

PartySick
Just now, Bonkers said:

Just kidding.  I *liked* the costumes from ARTPOP, rave girl is iconic - I just think Chromatica Ball is another level.

You DARE tag me in a spoiler thread?!!!??!? AND TO SLANDER THE ARTRAVE?!?!?!! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!???!! :grr:

đŸ–€

Bonkers
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

You DARE tag me in a spoiler thread?!!!??!? AND TO SLANDER THE ARTRAVE?!?!?!! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!???!! :grr:

When did you ever know me to have a mind to lose.

I didn't think you were one of the spoiler people because it isn't practical for a mod and I've seen you posting in some of the spoiler threads.  But good to know because now I will just tag a thread "SPOILER" if I want to talk about you behind your back.  :haroon:

PartySick
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

When did you ever know me to have a mind to lose.

I didn't think you were one of the spoiler people because it isn't practical for a mod and I've seen you posting in some of the spoiler threads.  But good to know because now I will just tag a thread "SPOILER" if I want to talk about you behind your back.  :haroon:

You monster :cryga:

Yeah, I'm trying to balance modding with preserving my experience. It's going ok, I think :diane:

I haven't seen the stage and I've only seen one outfit. I don't know the setlist aside from ARUTW being there and SFA not being there ('cause Gaga hates me personally :cyanlights: of course she omits my favorite song from Chromatica :cyanlights:).

But that's it :bradley:

đŸ–€

NichuuB
8 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

truly, chromatica is the finesse, but sometimes the messy one is what i like, thats why ARTPOP is my fave gagita album!:firega:

Property of @Whale

NichuuB
8 minutes ago, PartySick said:

QUICK! PUNISH HIM BY TURNING HIM INTO A MOD!

Property of @Whale

NichuuB
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

and SFA not being there ('cause Gaga hates me personally :cyanlights: of course she omits my favorite song from Chromatica :cyanlights:).

Well, i think youre lucky, cuz she does sing the Sine from Above remix, from Dawn of Chromatica:party:

Property of @Whale

Archived