Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Do y’all think there’s a chance she’ll announce more dates for the tour?

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

Title says it all.. Do you think there’s a chance she’ll announce more dates for Europe and the tour in general? 

Maybe extra dates for the same cities but I'm not expecting a new leg or anything like that

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

chromatic puzea

apparently shes booked for filming something right after 

i really hope there will be though cause its her first show in years but i unedrstand if she doesnt want to with her fibromyalgia

🏳️‍🌈 arriba españa 🇪🇸

Mother of Puppies

Nope. :messga: I just hope she doesn't wait another 4 years to come to Europe  or Germany ... :nails:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Reject False Icons

No i gave up any hopes she would ever comeback to Latin America 

Are you for real you want more dates in Europe :ladyhaha: you can never ask for too much 

Anderson123

Inb4 The Chromatica Ball Autumn Stadium Tour, The Chromatica Ball Winter Stadium Tour and The Chromatica Ball Spring Stadium Tour. :flutter:

G U C C I

The only logistical option and what would be the best for the biggest group of fans is a Latin American date after Miami.

Regina George
17 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

No i gave up any hopes she would ever comeback to Latin America 

Are you for real you want more dates in Europe :ladyhaha: wow you can never ask for too much 

Well I live in Europe and that’s my biggest concern but I asked in general :laughga:

Butters Stotch

Since it is a summer tour, my hope was that she would come to Latin America because spring starts in September and summer in December. But now I have just accepted the fact that she's not coming :madge:

Also, imagine the mess if she comes to Latin America and walks through the crowd when performing Free Woman. People would go crazy and a tragedy would happen.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Stephen

I'm not expecting that. I think the emphasis on "summer tour" is her way of warning us it won't be extended. I have a strong feeling she is going to pro record this tour maybe for Netflix or another streaming service. I've been thinking about the way the show is designed and if this show was meant to be the one that she releases as a concert movie, it actually makes sense to open with the songs she opens with. From a GP perspective it could be a hit on streaming.

Regina George
Just now, Stephen said:

I'm not expecting that. I think the emphasis on "summer tour" is her way of warning us it won't be extended. I have a strong feeling she is going to pro record this tour maybe for Netflix or another streaming service. I've been thinking about the way the show is designed and if this show was meant to be the one that she releases as a concert movie, it actually makes sense to open with the songs she opens with. From a GP perspective it could be a hit on streaming.

Yea I think she’ll most definitely film and release this one on streaming service.. It’s too good to waste and like you said it’s almost like it’s made to be filmed. 

StarstruckIllusion
38 minutes ago, chromatic puzea said:

apparently shes booked for filming something right after 

i really hope there will be though cause its her first show in years but i unedrstand if she doesnt want to with her fibromyalgia

okay but cant she pick up soon after? I feel bad LatAm doesn’t get a date and I’m sure they would’nt mind waiting til next summer

ShayCristoforo

It's kinda too late for those logistics, I think. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Irrelevant

some CEO or something from live nation already confirmed that they're not adding any dates

from wikipedia: Fogel spoke very highly of the commercial response to the tour's dates on sale, adding his only source of disappointment is "that we don't have more time to add more shows." He cited that Gaga's schedule, which includes her ongoing Las Vegas residency, Enigma + Jazz & Piano, simply didn't allow time for more tour dates to be scheduled

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived