Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Demi Lovato - Substance

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

out at local midnight time

music video trailer

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

salty like sodium
5 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

This era its a NO :awkney:

are you ok?

Blackout19
8 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

are you ok?

Yas GIF by Fergie

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Magneto

Snippet sounds good. Let's see what Demi is gonna serve 

Free my mind

I love the rock eras, but, i think the first single lacked that "something" special, it was just an ok song. Hopefully this is better, she could rock in the rock genre. 

gagaisitalian

Hearing her voice in these new rock songs brings me right back to the Disney Channel era – in a good way.

I just wish she would drop the faux-bad girl vibe. It doesn't work on her. We all know she's really a giggly, silly person.

BlingNotTheMusic
29 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

I just wish she would drop the faux-bad girl vibe. It doesn't work on her. We all know she's really a giggly, silly person.

Demi also overdosed. Looks can be deceiving.

salty like sodium
4 hours ago, gagaisitalian said:

Hearing her voice in these new rock songs brings me right back to the Disney Channel era – in a good way.

Demi has so much darkness in her. This is as much a part of her as the giggly vibes. She's had so many overdoses, relapses, so much pain, etc. Just because you can't see mental illness doesn't mean it's not there.

Archived