šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Last Call, Are We Getting An Opening Act?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

RAMROD

It would have been announced by now. Otherwise it will be interesting to let audience know there's opening acts when the show starts.Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Henri Bardot
2 hours ago, Reginald said:

Lady Starlight, my Queen, herĀ return is comingĀ :music:Ā whetherĀ the locals like it, or not!Ā :grr:

Lady-Starlight-Gif.gif

She is amazing, would absolutely enjoy her as an opener. People wereĀ too mean to her

pooiota

Roboboy

i think since its a week today is the last day an opening act could be announced....i'm still betting on Rina

i also hope she'll maybe post something today for the 7 days countdown? who knows idk lol

elijahfan
2 hours ago, tomdsgn said:

People saying weā€™re not getting an opening act ā€¦ when has this ever been a thing?

Iā€™ve never been to aĀ tour without at least oneĀ supporting act.

I would honestly be mind blown if thereā€™s no support act or pre-show entertainment at all.Ā 

It happens. I saw Bjƶrk last month and there was no opening act.

They havenā€™t announced anyone, so at this point I think itā€™s fair to say no one is opening.

Nathan

It would be a shame if there is no one. Having to wait 3 hours in the heat with nothing is just disrespectful to fans time and money. These tours are not cheap, and the only reason we wouldnā€™t get a support act is to save money.Ā 
Ā 

Lots of great artists coming up at the moment who would love to do this opener, so letā€™s hope itā€™s not just adverts.Ā 

tomdsgn
3 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Tell me you didnt go to the Joanne World Tour without telling me you didnt go to the Joanne World Tour.

Nah cause bish cancelled my date twiceĀ 

JgHaus78
3 hours ago, Reginald said:

Lady Starlight, my Queen, herĀ return is comingĀ :music:Ā whetherĀ the locals like it, or not!Ā :grr:

Lady-Starlight-Gif.gif

Her set at the Atlanta artRAVE was so boring/repetitiveĀ that people were sitting down on the floorĀ :wtfga:Ā I didnā€™t count the time but it felt like an eternity of beep-boop musicĀ 

pink sushi

This annoys me tbh. There are plenty of great smallerĀ artists who would benefit Ā immensely from being the opener for someone like Gaga. Most notably Rina and Ashnikko who were even featured on Dawn of Chromatica. Itā€™s so ridiculous how sheā€™s not having one of them open for her. A good portion of her fanbase are already fans of them and this would allow them more exposure to the general public and help boost their careers. :crossed:Ā 

tyler k
5 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

I doubt we get an opening act. They'll probably play some music and thats it.

ok but can she pleaseeeeeĀ play ARTPOP Act II for us as pre-show like Charli played XCX World for the Crash Tour in between the opening acts & her set????Ā :flutter:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Alfonso

I honestly don't think we will, but hopefully they did think of something to make the wait interesting... I would've loved to have Rina and other artist open tho (don't get why they couldn't do it)

Maria Brink
7 hours ago, tomdsgn said:

People saying weā€™re not getting an opening act ā€¦ when has this ever been a thing?

I would honestly be mind blown if thereā€™s no support act or pre-show entertainment at all.Ā 

There wasnā€™t one at JOANNE World Tour

pachinko

I wish Gaga would support younger artists and allow them to open for her just like Pussycat Dolls and Semi Precious Weapons did with her.Ā 

JRCF29
9 hours ago, tomdsgn said:

I've been to a few, but it is definitely rare. Especially for a stadium show,Ā thatĀ would be unheard of. With the door time at 6:30pm, there's no way we wait 2.5 hours with no entertainment. One thing that really bothered me about JWT was the lack of a real opener; I know it's not solely in her hands and there's a lot of moving parts with tours from managers to labels to venue promoters to road agents etc. but it seemed like a wasted opportunity to promote some up-and-coming artists.Ā 

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

It would have been announced by now. Otherwise it will be interesting to let audience know there's opening acts when the show starts.Ā 

It would be unprofessional and likely result in an absolute PR spectacle for the promoters/Gaga. Think of how fans would feel if they were led to believe they could show up at 8:30 because Gaga was the only act, only to find out they missed a 30-minute set by another artist.Ā 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived