💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Born This Way (Special Edition); Joanne (Deluxe) now in Dolby Atmos AM

Mister G

Featured Posts

Nathan

Both great albums, makes me sad people will listen to these versions and think the production was supposed to be that bad.

Dont forget, go into settings and turn Atmos OFF for superior version. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97

Has anyone listened to Perfect Illusion? It must sound incredible 

Moonlight on Water

Oh god yes is the queen in DA too??!?

she/her

SadBoi808

Electric Chapel sounds so different in the best way possible.Â Â đŸ„”Â 

Mister G
1 hour ago, Gangie said:

I don't know what it is, but I think the whole album in  Dolby Atmos sounds better on Tidal than on AM... :gum:

I actually listened to both
they’re about the same but with Apple Music it features the Spatial Audio. Granted, you can turn on Spatial Audio on AirPods for any other audio/video app. 

Lextyr97

BLACK JESUS SOUNDS AMAZINGGGGG WTF IVE HEARD **** IVE NEVER HEARD BEFORE IN THIS SONG????

pop a 911

Does anyone else notice the vocals sound different on Million Reasons?

i’m not real, i’m theatre

ProfessionalClown
3 hours ago, Mister G said:

Love Angel Music Baby is also available in Dolby Atmos.

IT IS????

ProfessionalClown

A-Yo imo sounds so much better. Nothing beats the dive bar version but this is closer to what I expected the studio version to sound like.

the original sounds very empty. I like that the atmos version makes it very busy which, the style suits. Strong guitar, very heavy percussions, you can hear so many background noises I love it. 

ProfessionalClown

OH MY GOD I FORGOT DANCIN IN CIRCLES SOUNDS BETTER TOO AHHH 

grigio girls sounds so much sadder now :(

bpmMonkey
3 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

A-Yo imo sounds so much better. Nothing beats the dive bar version but this is closer to what I expected the studio version to sound like.

the original sounds very empty. I like that the atmos version makes it very busy which, the style suits. Strong guitar, very heavy percussions, you can hear so many background noises I love it. 

I agree, the DA version really matches with Joanne, overall even. The clearer, more isolated vocals make it feel much closer and intimate. Listening to Sinners Prayer which is really nice. Loooved the Dive Bar Version so much and all the nostalgia kicking in listening to the album haha

ProfessionalClown
24 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

I agree, the DA version really matches with Joanne, overall even. The clearer, more isolated vocals make it feel much closer and intimate. Listening to Sinners Prayer which is really nice. Loooved the Dive Bar Version so much and all the nostalgia kicking in listening to the album haha

Taste đŸ‘đŸœ
The vibe seriously fits so well with DA on the album. It gives it a more overall “finished” and intimate feel like ya said. So good.

Archived