💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Born This Way (Special Edition); Joanne (Deluxe) now in Dolby Atmos AM

Mister G

Featured Posts

Mister G

We did it kids! Born This Way (Special Edition / Bonus Track Version) was finally updated to Dolby Atmos on Apple Music! Also, Joanne (Deluxe) was updated. Last week only the standard edition received the format update.

3-ACC9532-CB5-B-4530-A380-631-D4-ECBC3-A

2-E8818-E8-C1-FA-43-CA-92-A9-FD0-D5-A897

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VasilisVas

Sweet! Now we just need live album covers for the rest of the albums and that don’t already have! 

Sneaky Oliver

Can you guys believe my headphones broke last week and I couldn’t listen to  the Dolby versions just yet?!?! I’m waiting for Amazon Prime Day to buy new ones :interestinga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Gangie

Born This Way is amazing! The whole album sounds like it was finaly mastered in the studio - not in the Tour bus. Only track I don't enjoy is Born This Way. It may be because it was update earlier just like Chromatica and they left it like that, but the whole album is just A M A Z I N G

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Mister G
2 minutes ago, Gangie said:

Born This Way is amazing! The whole album sounds like it was finaly mastered in the studio - not in the Tour bus. Only track I don't enjoy is Born This Way. It may be because it was update earlier just like Chromatica and they left it like that, but the whole album is just A M A Z I N G

Born This Way and Hair sounded off for me but everything else is a serve.

Kimmo
47 minutes ago, Mister G said:

We did it kids! Born This Way (Special Edition / Bonus Track Version) was finally updated to Dolby Atmos on Apple Music! Also, Joanne (Deluxe) was updated. Last week only the standard edition received the format update.

3-ACC9532-CB5-B-4530-A380-631-D4-ECBC3-A

2-E8818-E8-C1-FA-43-CA-92-A9-FD0-D5-A897

Change the tag to “Life” everyone needs to know this !! :firega:

Hottie Detector

Mister G

Listening to Heavy Metal Lover very closely…it sounds like they kept some of the original sounds from the Gagavision version. Her voice echoes during the 2nd chorus…I swear this album will always be timeless.

GagasLeftFoot
Just now, NATAH said:

i still need a Joanne download :pray:

you can find all the albums up for download on sharemania

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

Anderson123

I love how Gaga said she called BTW “SPECIAL EDITION” because she hates the word Deluxe but then Joanne has a Deluxe version. :laughga:

Robo Ga
32 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I love how Gaga said she called BTW “SPECIAL EDITION” because she hates the word Deluxe but then Joanne has a Deluxe version. :laughga:

This is SUCH a niche observation and I’m glad I’m not the only one who thought this 😂😂

🤖⚡️

Mister G
31 minutes ago, hamster11 said:

Cool by Gwen Stefani is a serve too ❤️

Love Angel Music Baby is also available in Dolby Atmos.

Gangie
1 hour ago, Mister G said:

Born This Way and Hair sounded off for me but everything else is a serve.

I don't know what it is, but I think the whole album in  Dolby Atmos sounds better on Tidal than on AM... :gum:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Archived