💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JK Rowling supports Macy Gray’s transphobic comments: “truth hurts.”

Rebel

Featured Posts

NATAH

nasty person, shocked she hasn't jumped at the chance to be on that dreadful piers morgan show

mother, what must i do?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NATAH
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

Today feels like a good day to throw her entire back catalogue away

a summer bonfire, me thinks

mother, what must i do?

lasagna

jk rowling gotta be the weirdest mf alive i genuinely dont get why shes so transphobic

human turd

Pennywise
13 minutes ago, Debithius said:

I would say that the reason people are obsessed with trans persons the way they are today, is because of how the internet treated people who had valid criticizm/arguments and questions when trans issues started to become a hot topic. Because before it became a hotly debated topic in the media, these discussions were already taking place online. People involved expected everyone to understand immidietally or they were considered transphobic if they had questions or criticizm about something they never really understood. The way the "woke" crowd responded turned them off I guess.

People have grown very bitter because of this and because they are tired of seeing people getting cancelled they formed their own little army to fight back with the same amount of force I guess.

It doesn't mean that what they say or do is right but nobody wants to recognize each other's point of view on the matter. But yes, people like JK and Macy need to chill for a moment and really think this through.

Lmaooo not you coming in with the victim blaming. Oppressed people do not owe any civility to their oppressors. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Rebel
6 minutes ago, lasagna said:

jk rowling gotta be the weirdest mf alive i genuinely dont get why shes so transphobic

She’s doing it under the “women are being silenced” excuse but there’s literally nothing about Roe vs Wade on her profile, it’s all articles about trans people. What the actual ****?

Oriane
30 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

I feel like they way she was nastily cancelled has turned her way more insecure and transphobic. 

This. When being attacked, some people's reaction will only be to get defensive and stand their ground, and will do everything to prove that they're right. Even if she didn't feel that strongly about the subject before, the fact that people attacked her on these views completely changed that, and it's become really important to her, to the point that she can completely discard all the flaws in that argumentation. I know that she's deeply convinced that she's right and it's reassuring her to be in that bubble, she found people who agree with her and support what she says, so it's only feeding her views, and everyone else is just bad people. I know that because I'm kind of like that, although I think it used to be worse and I grew from it, as I'm slowly learning that this isn't a good behavior to have. It hurts to see her become like that because I'm sure that things could have turned out differently under other circumstances, for example if she hadn't had such a big platform to begin with.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

elijahfan
47 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

I feel like they way she was nastily cancelled has turned her way more insecure and transphobic. 

I kinda agree... The amount of negativity and downright illegal stuff she received her way definitely comforted her in thinking she was on the right side of history. But that's not a reason to use the entire trans community as a scapegoat. Women's rights are a battle worth fighting for, but why does she keep barking up that ****ing tree?

Snap Out Of It GIF

LaLuna

My question to these two idiots: how does a person being trans affect you personally? 

Roronoa
15 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I kinda agree... The amount of negativity and downright illegal stuff she received her way definitely comforted her in thinking she was on the right side of history. But that's not a reason to use the entire trans community as a scapegoat. Women's rights are a battle worth fighting for, but why does she keep barking up that ****ing tree?

Snap Out Of It GIF

Agreed. At this point it’s getting a bit weird. 

Debithius
42 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Lmaooo not you coming in with the victim blaming. Oppressed people do not owe any civility to their oppressors. 

And this is what I am talking about. You can't even read the full thing or even accept that I am just giving their side of the story. This doesn't reflect how I feel about trans issues. This is exactly why no one in the US can agree on anything.

Gagaono

What she and other people like her seem to not understand is, that transgender people actually are diagnosed with gender dysmorphia and that it is an actual medical indication which is scientifically measurable.

That being sad, like any other illnesses it needs treatment to prevent those who are affected to get really dangerous psychological issues that can even lead to suicide. So gender reassignment and the accompanying treatment with hormones is in most cases the only treatment that helps transgender persons to live a normal life that complies to their true gender.

Not to mention the importance of being viewed by others as the gender you are/were transitioning to, which includes being able to use the public bathrooms and other spaces with sex segregations according to your gender identity. 

Gender is not a choice and transgender people need treatment to be able to live life as normal women/men after they transitioned to be cured of their gender dysmorphia. This is no joke and it really seems like so many people including those two famous women just won't get behind how bad it can be when you can not live life as your true self because your illness (as bad as it sounds) cannot be treated right. 

HausOfAntonio

I genuinely wish transphobes slow and painful deaths across the board :madge:

Omar Vela
48 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

he never said JK was right, LEARN TO READ THE ENTIRE COMMENT so you can do a proper reply. This is why there's people being more and more bitter about this issues. 

Pennywise
1 minute ago, Omar Vela said:

he never said JK was right, LEARN TO READ THE ENTIRE COMMENT so you can do a proper reply. This is why there's people being more and more bitter about this issues. 

I don't care to make a proper reply for an apologist, no thank u. 

8 minutes ago, Debithius said:

And this is what I am talking about. You can't even read the full thing or even accept that I am just giving their side of the story. This doesn't reflect how I feel about trans issues. This is exactly why no one in the US can agree on anything.

I don't care for "their" side. I don't care to hear about it. I don't care to understand it. There is not a single reasoning, not a single argument in the world that will make me say something like "what about their side?" about transphobes. Their side is evil, it really IS that black-and-white, end of the question. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived