💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

the TRUE youngest self-made billionaire woman

COOOK

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies
8 hours ago, Economy said:

Agreed. I don't hate success and being really well off is great if ur that fortunate but there comes a certain threshold where it just becomes gross that an individual can have that much wealth and income for themselves

While I don't always agree with all of his proposals or ideas because of potential unintended consequences, one thing Bernie Sanders said I strongly agree with is that Billionaires shouldn't exist...

Even 9 digits ($100M+) in an ideal world I don't think should exist

I couldn't have said it better.

I don't think it's just an "evil choice" because it would mean that all those people with loads of money are evil (which would also apply to Gaga because she's also rich and this woman is certainly anything but evil)

To me they are one of the very few who learned how to play the game and how to use the "system" for their advantage and all this wouldn't have been possible without the record labels. Rihanna got signed and only became famous with that help (just as Gaga did) They of course did work their way up there to get a record deal (and that is hard work and not a lot of people are able to do it) but at a certain point you will never get to that level of fame only by yourself. (like indie artists)

Riri would not have been able to make that much money with her fenty brand if she hadn't been a pop star for years. So selfmade billionaire, in a way, yes, but also with loads of help.

And I guess especially right now, with all the problems in the world, especially economical issues and poverty etc. I would actually feel quite bad if I owned that much money. It's insane and really sad that one person is able to make that much and other people are starving. It's heartbreaking and the system is very wrong.

So my point is: I'm not blaming Rihanna, because she was just clever. I'm blaming the whole system, because it allows this.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Levine

Didn't Jay Z kinda buy her at 15? And she became "Rihanna" while never writing a single word of her songs for decades? No because I'm missing the self-made part. 

waterfall

well deserved
 the products at fenty are really good. i hope she drops an album soon even tho ik it’s not happening. :/

Economy
7 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I couldn't have said it better.

I don't think it's just an "evil choice" because it would mean that all those people with loads of money are evil (which would also apply to Gaga because she's also rich and this woman is certainly anything but evil)

To me they are one of the very few who learned how to play the game and how to use the "system" for their advantage and all this wouldn't have been possible without the record labels. Rihanna got signed and only became famous with that help (just as Gaga did) They of course did work their way up there to get a record deal (and that is hard work and not a lot of people are able to do it) but at a certain point you will never get to that level of fame only by yourself. (like indie artists)

Riri would not have been able to make that much money with her fenty brand if she hadn't been a pop star for years. So selfmade billionaire, in a way, yes, but also with loads of help.

And I guess especially right now, with all the problems in the world, especially economical issues and poverty etc. I would actually feel quite bad if I owned that much money. It's insane and really sad that one person is able to make that much and other people are starving. It's heartbreaking and the system is very wrong.

So my point is: I'm not blaming Rihanna, because she was just clever. I'm blaming the whole system, because it allows this.

I wasn't blaming specific individuals either. I also just meant the system is broken to allow such disparity to exist at all

Mother of Puppies
57 minutes ago, Economy said:

I wasn't blaming specific individuals either. I also just meant the system is broken to allow such disparity to exist at all

Yeah I know. I completely agreed with your post. :)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Mikolaj
20 hours ago, Dennis said:

Being a billionaire is a choice, an evil one. If you're fortunate to make that much money, you should donate a lot of it. I mean look at what's happening today, destruction in Ukraine, starvation in Africa as a result. And all of these billionaires are like meh not my problem.

billionaires-save-the-world-tumblr-post.
billionaires-save-the-world-tumblr-post2
billionaires-save-the-world-tumblr-post3

source: https://unicornempire.tumblr.com/post/188995576796/olivesawl-if-youre-the-kind-of-person-who-would

Archived