💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Adele - But I Want To (Leak)

MANiCURE 6

Featured Posts

MANiCURE 6

Apparently it's from 25 Session.. It is such a good pop song.. Should have been released even as a standalone ! It've done so well !

Tinnitus15

Oh my god this and another love are such bops!I would like to hear more songs 

RAMROD

EVV-0ppXkAAU9Qi?format=jpg&name=small

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Fresco

omg, I like it. It's a fun song, perhaps too fun for the lyrics. But the lyrics don't have to invoke sadness. gosh. This song was scrapped?

The only part I would change is the ooah, like at 1:44 wherever that sound is. That part is annoying. Maybe a saxophones chord there instead or fiddle/cello with a different pitch.

Anderson123

Cute song but can see why it got scrapped. Send My Love already feels like something that was too poppy for an album like 25. 

MANiCURE 6
40 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Cute song but can see why it got scrapped. Send My Love already feels like something that was too poppy for an album like 25. 

Yeah I see why it didn't made the cut.. But she could have released it as a standalone after the album era ! ^^

MANiCURE 6
24 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

This kind of matches the vibes of 30 tbh

"Can I Get It" says hi

AbhainnTirim
25 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

This kind of matches the vibes of 30 tbh

I was contemplating this, and I don't think the lyrics match 30 that much. In this song, Adele's really blaming and accusing her ex lover, whereas we find in 30 that she's taking responsibility for her actions, and her part to play in the downfall of her marriage. The only song that I think this is similar to, in terms of lyrics, is Woman Like Me. This song sounds more like it fits on a "make-up" record, as Adele once described 25, as she's finding a way to move on from this past love and make up with her past.

Psyduck

sounds like a guaranteed top10 hit for Adele.

Adult Radio will suck yhisup

keep on looking for Psyduck

Archived