💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ARTPOP now available in Dolby Atmos

Contra

Featured Posts

Joshie S
10 hours ago, Sylvanas said:

Has anyone else noticed that they used a different vocal take for Million Reasons?

Yes! I noticed that too! :enigma:

The first line in DA says "you've given me a million reasons..." where as the official version is "you're giving me a million reasons"

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NATAH
2 hours ago, Benji said:

Been listening to ARTPOP in Dolby so much the past couple of days, it elevates so much of the album to where it should’ve been.  One of my biggest gripes with ARTPOP was the mixing/mastering sounding so flat and cold and Dolby has really elevated the worst offenders for this.

what ear/headphones do you use? :oprah:

mother, what must i do?

Benji
3 hours ago, NATAH said:

what ear/headphones do you use? :oprah:

Mostly AirPods, I have some Sony ones I bought years ago in a sale that I use at home but I couldn’t tell you the model it’s been that long :bear:

TheLocals
5 hours ago, Too Taborda said:

SOMEONE RIP JOANNE?

ill do it rn! (like ill get each individual channel)

edit: are there any specific tracks you want?? 

he/they | fetching the bolt cutters

GagasLeftFoot

Born this Way (Bonus Track Edition) and Joanne now available on Dolby Atmos on Tidal!

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

GagasLeftFoot

I can't make a thread bc I'm a new member probably but someone pls make a thread. They completely ruined the bridge of Judas but Government Hooker sounds INSANE.

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

ExCrystal

Born This Way now in Atmos on Tidal.

Edit: Joanne in Atmos on Tidal is amazing!

Edit 2: Just saw the post above! lol

coutureecstasy
On 7/3/2022 at 6:00 AM, Joshie S said:

Yes! I noticed that too! :enigma:

The first line in DA says "you've given me a million reasons..." where as the official version is "you're giving me a million reasons"

I called out this same thing with Free Woman on Chromatica. They used a different vocal take. It’s subtle but different and people told me “you’re just hearing it differently because of Dolby Atmos.” They clearly use alternate takes for some reason on various tracks.

LandonM170

Born This Way on Tidal but not Apple Music this is the one time I regret being an Apple fan boy :selena:

(and trust me I was running to Gaga's artists page and checking the standard, special, and 10th anniversary editions and the only track in Dolby Atmos is still the title track)

Joshie S
4 hours ago, coutureecstasy said:

I called out this same thing with Free Woman on Chromatica. They used a different vocal take. It’s subtle but different and people told me “you’re just hearing it differently because of Dolby Atmos.” They clearly use alternate takes for some reason on various tracks.

I have huge problems with Chromatica Dolby Atmos. 

Mainly on Stupid Love & Rain On Me. The volume of some vocals are turned WAY down and it ruins the song in my opinion. So I prefer to listen to Chromatica with out Dolby Atmos, so I haven't noticed the change with Free Woman, but I'll definitely have a listen!

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

Dayman
9 hours ago, coutureecstasy said:

Which is funny because we can literally listen to the demo and hear that it's THAT vocal take. Like it was never that hard to tell. "It just sounds different cause it's higher quality." like girlies no it sounds different because IT IS

Archived