💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

are we embarrassing ourselves? Beyoncé & Gaga

Dojo

Featured Posts

cherrycherry

Gaga wants us to be Kindness Punks but most of the fans forget this. Just be nice! Don't post negative comments. "Just talk about me behind my back like a normal person" - Lady Gaga

XOXO, CHERRYCHERRY

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit

I don't see the point in even caring, or trying to speak sense into them here since the people perpetuating said mess generally DGAF (and are usually on twitter). It's always the dregs of each fandom fighting each other anyway, both are so awful that there's no point in even trying to decide who is right or wrong.

baa4222d-0423-4233-89ec-87a87e39f67d 

HausOfAntonio

Its INSANE to me how LMs and Beyhives are like mortal enemies and their faves literally collabed and are friends :rip:

Serial Chiller
13 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

everyone except for BMS and HMH, two female legends thriving and showing them men and new girlies how you get it done :iamfair:

except the men are all dominating charts so...

I suggest we all stop caring about who shows who what lol. Both the twitter beyhives and the LMs should get a hobby. 

Dojo
8 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Its INSANE to me how LMs and Beyhives are like mortal enemies and their faves literally collabed and are friends :rip:

good point :lmao:

cherrycherry
On 7/1/2022 at 6:23 PM, cherrycherry said:

Gaga wants us to be Kindness Punks but most of the fans forget this. Just be nice! Don't post negative comments. "Just talk about me behind my back like a normal person" - Lady Gaga

Also I wouldn't say Chromatica...more like Born This Way ;)

XOXO, CHERRYCHERRY

Archived