💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

are we embarrassing ourselves? Beyoncé & Gaga

Dojo

Featured Posts

Dojo

good morning :heart::heart:

it has come to my attention that some of our brothers and sisters are out there doing the most on twitter, tiktok, instagram, etc and spamming every Beyoncé related post with Gaga and Chromatica comparisons :air:

is kinda starting to give BTS stans energy and i, personally think we are above that! 

we are classy angels because Gaga, our mother monster is a CLASSY legend, periodt!

let's take the high road and let Gaga's work speak for itself... 

it might be hard to believe but we are class, grace, beauty and talent! and we are not making ourselves any favours by acting so desperate. 

also, in a way, we are embarrassing Gaga, and setting her up for tasteless jokes. 

let's redirect our love and passion for chromatica in a different way!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography

i don’t understand the comparisons at all. they use part of the same sample but the songs sound nothing alike. the album covers are nothing alike and sonically/aesthetically so far, they’re nothing alike. not really sure where the comparisons are coming from 

NichuuB

Little monsters acting as if gaga invented the wheel and everybody should thanks her for it. Its really embarassing

Property of @Whale

RAMROD

IDK people be obsessed sometimes. They would say they support the women supporting  women movement and then they do this :samanthac:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reality
1 minute ago, Julia Fox said:

we?

whodatwhodayehodatl-L.gif

The Little Monster collective has been doing embarrassing stuff for the longest time 😭😭

🖤👹

Flawless

The funny thing is: the beyhive dragged Gaga to the hell and back with the "dated" sound of Chromatica and now their fave is being compared to this "dated" sound they criticized :billie:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

SlaeUrAnus

Are we still acting like this?

I thought LM who grew up with Gaga (like me) would be too old for this stan war crap.

In my messy era.

Vengaboy

haha little monsters have always been crazy when it comes to comparing and "who did it first". I think it comes from Gaga constantly being compared to other artists at the beginning of her career so as soon as we got the chance to prove that "OTHER ARTISTS IN FACT HAVE BEEN INFLUENCED BY GAGA" we took it and ran. ran a bit too far perhaps :)

Dojo
18 minutes ago, Flawless said:

The funny thing is: the beyhive dragged Gaga to the hell and back with the "dated" sound of Chromatica and now their fave is being compared to this "dated" sound they criticized :billie:

lmaooooooahagagaga.gif

no but seriously, did they really dragged her for that? or are we just making up stories now to justify this behaviour pooja?

Reginald

Stan Culture is imploding right now- everyone is releasing music, but everyone is flopping/underperforming :ladyhaha: It's brutal out here.

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Anderson123

You'll never find a good behaved fanbase, especially on social media. This is like soccer but with pop divas and gays. It's embarrassing but people online are like that.

Archived