About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
society

Texas proposes removal of the word “slavery” from school

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WheresMy911Alice

• myluis617

• KORG

• jsn

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What. The. Actual. Fvck. I’m legit at a loss for words.   Edit: I found my words. I propose removal of Texas from the United States.

As an American, it scares the crap out of me. We made great progress in the years before 2016, and we have taken TREMENDOUS steps backwards as a society. Conservatives are determined to make the US a

Dr Fudge

What. The. Actual. Fvck.

:saladga:

I’m legit at a loss for words.

Edit: I found my words. I propose removal of Texas from the United States.

Edited by Dr Fudge
Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.
  • Like 13
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 9
Cameltoe Chariot

The absolute death spiral of the united states :bear: what the f*ck is happening?!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
Reginald

I wish all of the sensible people were able to leave Texas, so that everyone left behind could secede from the union.  The Republicans would lose an enormous amount of electoral votes, and Mexico would probably start a war vs Texas to take back their land. Win-win all around 

Million Dollar Baby
Mister Gaga
13 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

The absolute death spiral of the united states :bear: what the f*ck is happening?!

I can't imagine how this feels from the point of view of an american. Everyday, a new horrific headline appears (abortion ban, shootings in schools, denying slavery, queer erasement). I'm truly baffled

• Like 12
Batwings
Just now, Mister Gaga said:

I can't imagine how this feels from the point of view of an american. Everyday, a new horrific headline appears (abortion ban, shootings in schools, denying slavery, queer erasement). I'm truly baffled

As an American, it scares the crap out of me. We made great progress in the years before 2016, and we have taken TREMENDOUS steps backwards as a society. Conservatives are determined to make the US a white supremacist christofascist nation, and they aren't even trying to sugarcoat it anymore.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 9
WheresMy911Alice
Just now, Batwings said:

As an American, it scares the crap out of me. We made great progress in the years before 2016, and we have taken TREMENDOUS steps backwards as a society. Conservatives are determined to make the US a white supremacist christofascist nation, and they aren't even trying to sugarcoat it anymore.

I feel exactly the same way. The Pulse shooting started it all for me and then Trump got elected...ever since we've been moving back in time and as a queer person, it's terrifying :bradley:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
jsn

Sadly any decision like this in Texas affects many other states too, because many states use Texas textbooks...

• Sad 1
Healed My Heart

Well hey, maybe sensible people will challenge the law and the Supreme Court can...

oh yeah. nevermind.

She/her 💗💜💙
  • LMAO 1
holy scheisse

And what’s the rationale???? It hurts the white ppls feelings to know their ancestors were inhumane greedy barbarians? An absolute slap in the face to African Americans and this country’s history in general. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
Anderson123
38 minutes ago, Dr Fudge said:

Edit: I found my words. I propose removal of Texas from the United States.

You guys can keep that.  Us mexicans don't want it back.

• LMAO 7