đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Harvestella

ItsCaseyPaul

Featured Posts

ItsCaseyPaul

"Harvestella is a brand new life-sim RPG in which players can farm, craft items, and collect materials, all while building their character's life and settlement. While players can live through various seasons like Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter, there is a fifth season, Quietus, or the season of Death.

During Quietus, players must do what they can to prevent the Death season from destroying the idyllic lifestyle of their hometown.

Harvestella looks very much like a Square Enix JRPG, with a fantastical world full of creatures, but while combat gameplay might look familiar, the game is also focused on Stardew Valley and Harvest Moon-like mechanics around farming, collecting materials, and building new tools and equipment."

-IGN

ItsCaseyPaul

As someone who is a Square Enix fan (I've played Final Fantasy 1-15, and play Final Fantasy XIV daily) and enjoys Stardew Valley/Harvest Moon type games, I am BEYOND thrilled for this game.

My only gripe is that it's a Ninendo Switch exclusive. While I have a Switch, I'd much prefer to play on PC or PS5.

Still, I can't wait. AND it's dropping this November, so that's exciting!

Anyone else excited for this?

alsemanche

I saw it in the direct yesterday and it looked really cute!! Might try it out when it's released 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived