Dennis 8,391 Posted June 27, 2022 Share Posted June 27, 2022 This is horrendous. When the **** will the West get its **** together and provide Ukraine with all the defenses it needs? Clearly Putin has made it clear over and over again, that his next goal is to terrorize ukrainians into submission by intentionally targeting civilians. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
pachinko 10,775 Posted June 27, 2022 Share Posted June 27, 2022 Wtffffff Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nathan 2,079 Posted June 27, 2022 Share Posted June 27, 2022 Russia is a terrorist state and we are not doing enough to damage Putin and the country. My heart hurts for those in Ukraine having to live and die like this Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dennis 8,391 Posted June 27, 2022 Author Share Posted June 27, 2022 5 minutes ago, Nathan said: Russia is a terrorist state and we are not doing enough to damage Putin and the country. My heart hurts for those in Ukraine having to live and die like this You should see their telegram channels, I joined recently out of curiosity and I'm appalled by how they support and celebrate death of civilians (I know there are many good russians but I feel now they're clearly the minority in the country) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,172 Posted June 27, 2022 Share Posted June 27, 2022 Just now, Dennis said: You should see their telegram channels, I joined recently out of curiosity and I'm appalled by how they support and celebrate death of civilians (I know there are many good russians but I feel now they're clearly the minority in the country) The sad thing is, I have a feeling even some of the Russians that were innitially against it may have come around after repeated propaganda and the State of the economy being blamed on the West ETC They are shielded from so much media and information it becomes very easy for them to start believing whatever they are told The few who do not are probably seen as like their version of conspiracy theorists Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted June 27, 2022 Share Posted June 27, 2022 We should not and never let any russian come work or live in democratic countries, they are terrorists Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Magui 2,659 Posted June 27, 2022 Share Posted June 27, 2022 it's useless, it's a barbarian everyday. I hope Russia wakes up soon... How are we supposed to tolerate Putin? How are we supposed to negotiate, deal with Russia as a country with Putin in power? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dennis 8,391 Posted June 27, 2022 Author Share Posted June 27, 2022 42 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said: We should not and never let any russian come work or live in democratic countries, they are terrorists Although a majority of them are, there really are many pro-western russians who want peace with Ukraine. I think exceptions should be made. The sad reality is that most young russians living in modern cities do not want this war. But it's the rural and old russians with the soviet mentality that want it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.