i mean the only real flops are Gaga and taylor’s songs 

Drake and Bey are doing amazing for our standards and decent for theirs 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meat
13 hours ago, Chromatography said:

oh please get over yourself. no one was making fun of hmh. people were pointing out the hypocrisy of gaga stans tearing carolina to shreds when hmh has the same criticisms. in fact, go back to the release thread of hmh and look for yourself. 

Do you want me to link the comment taking a jab at HMH here? Or will you deflect once again? :pole:

14 hours ago, Stef said:

i mean the only real flops are Gaga and taylor’s songs 

Drake and Bey are doing amazing for our standards and decent for theirs 

Why are we comparing mere soundtrack single releases (Taylor and Gaga) to a full-fledged lead single by Bey and an album by Drake? They're barely subject to comparison.

And since her fans wanna act funny – let's take this time to reflect back on the horrendous flop that was Bey's Lion King soundtrack... :ladyhaha:

Teletubby

another big falls yesterday

Global
car.jpg

US
US.jpg

@Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal storm cloud🌩️。˚❀

jaXXXon
19 hours ago, Chromatography said:

oh please get over yourself. no one was making fun of hmh. people were pointing out the hypocrisy of gaga stans tearing carolina to shreds when hmh has the same criticisms. in fact, go back to the release thread of hmh and look for yourself. 

You've clearly not been to other sites. Taylor stans are awful to Gaga stans and call Taylor "the music industry" and the biggest popstar ever and make fun of any female, even Adele. They truly are the worst fanbase out there and the one who deserves floppage the most. 

Chromatography
44 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

You've clearly not been to other sites. Taylor stans are awful to Gaga stans and call Taylor "the music industry" and the biggest popstar ever and make fun of any female, even Adele. They truly are the worst fanbase out there and the one who deserves floppage the most. 

how is calling taylor the music industry and the biggest pop star ever offensive? delusional maybe, but you’re offended by it? and as if gaga stans don’t do the same and drag every other artist. you realize by saying taylor deserves flopping because of her stans….makes you just as bad as her stans…? 

Levine
3 hours ago, Teletubby said:

another big falls yesterday

Global
car.jpg

US
US.jpg

OMG lmao this deserved a new thread tbh

4 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

Since when does stan behavior warrant a certain outcome for artists? It's not like she actively cultivates or endorses it – as most artists don't keep tabs on irrelevant online arguments. :ohwell:

Teletubby

Global Spotify: OUT
US: #161(-34) — 236,575

@Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal storm cloud🌩️。˚❀

Archived