Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga will perform at a private wedding in Italy

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Rifek
8 minutes ago, Levine said:

So she can't tour here, but can perform at a private wedding? Interesting.

Inb4 she’s playing Chromatica Ball show for the first time at the wedding :bradley:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NATAH

imagine giving one performance for a whole album and then doing these private wedding gigs one by one

this is starting to get frustrating lol :smh:

mother, what must i do?

Levine
29 minutes ago, LunaUniverse said:

I still wonder what kind of connections you’d have to have to book a performance by THEE Lady Gaga :oprah:

If you can afford to pay 3 milion to get Gaga on your weddings, then you have a loooooot of connections. We don't even know if those people are italian, it could be a bilionaire american couple or something like that. 

YCHofficial

I wonder how long she is gonna play for. 30 minutes??? 1 hour??? Entire monster ball ????

LeJudas
33 minutes ago, LunaUniverse said:

I still wonder what kind of connections you’d have to have to book a performance by THEE Lady Gaga :oprah:

You don't need connections just enough money to get her to bring her team out tbh

LaLa

ahh, I thought she might be there, Brian has been posting on instagram from Italy for some days and I wondered what they are up to! Wedding makes sense I guess :laughga:

Levine
1 minute ago, LeJudas said:

You don't need connections just enough money to get her to bring her team out tbh

Yes but let's just pretend I win the lottery tonight (210 milion by the way) and I wanna book her, who should I call? Bobby via Instagram? lol That's why I said that besides the money you have to know the right people to get her

TheOriginalOne
31 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Inb4 the flies get to the wedding 

the show must go on

B6222-C55-AD4-C-403-A-8-EE2-8-CB0-A8-FEE

iAstroLeo

This is for Italian monsters who were complaining about not having a date in Italy :trollga:

SharkmanthaC
32 minutes ago, Gatlyn said:

Why do we never see pics of her performing at weddings? Is there a requirement for no photos?

I had an unplugged wedding. Photos were allowed at the reception some but we asked our guests to be present with us as we spent thousands on professional photography. This has become more and more common with weddings. So I imagine there are professional photos that are kept out of the public eye. 

she/her/hers

NATAH
Just now, SamanthaC said:

I had an unplugged wedding. Photos were allowed at the reception some but we asked our guests to be present with us as we spent thousands on professional photography. This has become more and more common with weddings. So I imagine there are professional photos that are kept out of the public eye. 

i kinda love that idea

i've never been the type to have my phone out at concerts and stuff to take pictures/videos cus i'm just way too focused on actually watching it instead of through a screen and it makes me kinda sad how many phones are in the way 

mother, what must i do?

Borisapillar
24 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

The collapse once the Wedding Anthem, Stupid Love starts playing :pray:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886619dcb2a5554d0df4b8ace9b1963a13cea726c9c&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

This triggered the pandemic

Rifek

Is That Alright?, ARUTW, Hold My Hand live.

All the performances that we will never see :fatcat:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

KURUSHITOVSKA
9 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

This is for Italian monsters who were complaining about not having a date in Italy :trollga:

Ikr, not Gaga's fault they didn't recieve the invitation to the wedding :ladyhaha:

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived