About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Duma Deputy says will bomb London in the event of WW3, gives rough war plan

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

Vladimir Putin's close ally has sent a warning to London that the city should be bombed first if World War Three broke out. Andrey Gurulyov, a member of Russia's defence committee, says "no one will care" which country from the West it is, "we will see them all as NATO".

Speaking on Russian state TV, he warned: "We certainly won’t start from Warsaw, Paris or Berlin. The first to be hit will be London. It’s crystal clear that the threat to the world comes from the Anglo-Saxons." He vowed that the West would be "cut off" with all power supplies "destroyed", reports The Express..

Gurulyov went on to say western Europe would be "cut off from power supplies," which he said would also be destroyed, and "immobilised".

“In the third stage, I shall see what the USA will tell Western Europe on continuing their fight in the cold, without food and electricity,” he continued. “I wonder how they (the US) will manage to stay aside.”

“This is the rough plan, and I deliberately leave out certain moments because they are not to be discussed on TV.” 

S

• Shook 3
  • Sad 1
AnnaNicoleSmith

• Thanks 1
NATAH

the f*ck, stay out my business and city pls :what:

am i even going to make it to my 30s at this rate? :what:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
BBhomemaker

If they dare touching one hair of our brits friends, then they must take in consideration that it's a suicide mission and that our countries will strike back. Their plans will fall pretty fast, it's simple logic

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Nathan

As soon as Russia launched an attack on NATO, Russia as we know it would be over. 

They know they can’t fight the west, and despite what people think, they don’t have strong enough allies who would be willing to fight this war for them. 

Eg: China isn’t about to choose Russia over its enormous exports to the west. It would cripple the county in days.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
AnnaNicoleSmith
12 minutes ago, NATAH said:

the f*ck, stay out my business and city pls :what:

am i even going to make it to my 30s at this rate? :what:

Of course u will, **** them

AnnaNicoleSmith
11 minutes ago, BBhomemaker said:

If they dare touching one hair of our brits friends, then they must take in consideration that it's a suicide mission and that our countries will strike back. Their plans will fall pretty fast, it's simple logic

They know this, they just love to talk to "scare" you, it's like bullies at elementary school

• Like 6
DelusionalGaga

They are already struggling with the Ukraine. What makes them think they stand a chance against NATO? 

• Thanks 2
BBhomemaker
3 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

They know this, they just love to talk to "scare" you, it's like bullies at elementary school

And yet we are so unimpressed.. Scarlett Johansson Reaction GIF

RAMROD

Why is this person getting brave?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ no thots hed emmty (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Magui

The amount of stupidity they like to talk... Their "parliament" it's like a threats championship, who's country are going to threat today, who are we going to bomb first... What a shame of a country Russia became regarding the government the politics. 

A WW3 would be a catastrophe to the world but don't they think that Russia would be completely destroyed too? 

It enrages me that everyone needs to watch their mouth and choose words when talking about Russia, but they just say whatever they want, threatening a ton of countries.

Fresco

An attack on London would be the trigger in the mutually assured destruction war game. And Putin would have pulled it.  Moscow would cease to exist in habitable form. Then any bunker that  Putin's cowardly evil ass is hiding in would be destroyed 300 feet down.  There would be no airstrip without holes in it near Russian air bases.

Idk really, but this is the cold war part 2. We all send threats back and forth.

Putin needs to withdraw from Ukraine immediately, apologize, and pay to rebuild it in remorse.

Edited by Fresco
Hold My Ham
3 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

They are already struggling with the Ukraine. What makes them think they stand a chance against NATO? 

The first part of your username is highly relevant to this.