Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Beyoncé - Break My Soul

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In another thread I said Chromatica would be better with more inspiration from livin joy...

This is essentially livin joy.

1 hour ago, 3l3ctrar3x said:

To everyone who is comparing this to Chromatica, Charli or Dua; I BEG y’all to do your research and listen to Crystal Waters, Cece Peniston, Sonique, Martha Wash, Inner City, Marshall Jefferson, Robin S, and so many more. These are the people that pioneered, created and curated the signature house sound, not a white pop star. It’s just plain ignorance. 

It's Livin Joy. Entirely. Bring back the 90s!

PussOfYonce

nvm this took 3 listens IM ADDICTED, BEY SAID PUT A LITTLE BASS IN YOUR VOICE MY GAY HONEY BEES AND SIIIIIIIIING

ALSO THAT 2ND HALF SELLS IT FOR ME, JUST IMAGINE IT LIVEEEE

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

KingRedd
7 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Your comment is? That was my opinion, at the time, and it’s changed. Glad you felt the need to call me out online for whatever is going on in your own. I actually really like the song so I hope you feel like you had your moment. :heart:

A dramatic response... lol I’m here for it. Thanks you too. 

May I Read You? 😎

KingRedd
2 minutes ago, PussOfYonce said:

nvm this took 3 listens IM ADDICTED, BEY SAID PUT A LITTLE BASS IN YOUR VOICE MY GAY HONEY BEES AND SIIIIIIIIING

ALSO THAT 2ND HALF SELLS IT FOR ME, JUST IMAGINE IT LIVEEEE

If her dancers don’t break their backs shaking ass in the first few seconds of the song I want my money back 

Mtv Uk Twerk GIF by Geordie Shore

May I Read You? 😎

Pennywise

Me reading this thread without having listened to the song yet:

on-fire-pizza.gif

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

PartySick
Just now, Pennywise said:

on-fire-pizza.gif

Me going through the million reports from this thread

🖤

PussOfYonce
Just now, Pennywise said:

on-fire-pizza.gif

give it a chance seriously.

its DEEP house, a grower yes, but once it sticks its stuck for HOURS, i played it ike 5 times in a row and it felt so short and that endingggg :nooo:

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

OhHenny2020
2 minutes ago, PussOfYonce said:

its DEEP house, a grower yes, but once it sticks its stuck for HOURS, i played it ike 5 times in a row and it felt so short and that endingggg :nooo:

I love it but I think it needs to be a minute shorter.. :shrug:

NichuuB
16 minutes ago, KORG said:

In another thread I said Chromatica would be better with more inspiration from livin joy...

This is essentially livin joy.

Before I realized livin joy was an artist i thought you were saying chromatica was too sad and without joy:deadbanana:

Property of @Whale

NichuuB
7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Me going through the million reports from this thread

It's worse than the thread waiting for DoC release :rip:

Property of @Whale

Cameltoe Chariot
26 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Moot point tbh. Even if that collab is real, that doesn't prove anything, especially the claim that some of y'all trying to push that Yoncé is borrowing Chromatica sounds. How can she be when Gaga borrowing it from POC musicians who are already doing this before Gaga do? This is pretty much 90s house music or even earlier. Hence is why y'all hear Rupaul or evenAzealia Banks doing this sounds too.

All this stuffs just shows some of y'all hennies are really in need for some history class all over again. 

21 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

You can’t educate people on here. Their egos reject the education almost immediately and they disguise hate with “shade” and “ it’s my opinion” lmao 

20 minutes ago, BehindTheAura12 said:

exactly lol as if asking gaga, an artist who hs always thrived in dance pop, to be on a house influenced album is somehow an admission of inspiration? i honestly hope the gaga collab isn’t real because as much as i would live, some little monsters would take it to insufferable places. 

also some of y’all look real silly now that miss admin highlighted the post he did!

…it was a JOKE :messga:

The joke was that if the Gaga collab happens all of this mudslinging between fandoms would be pointless and hilarious :huntyga:

NichuuB
9 minutes ago, PussOfYonce said:

My only complain is that for q good chunk of the song her vocals sound somewhat flat. Like Gaga's vocals at the Haus labs remix

Property of @Whale

Archived