💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Beyoncé - Break My Soul

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22
7 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

Great production, very monotonous tho. It is indeed very 90s house. Don’t see this making much noise on the charts. 

Probably not, love the sound but its not really what's on top 40 at the moment 

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SourAndy

The le*ked one on twitter is obviously the demo. Official will be much harder I feel

So sweet when I get a lil angry, yeah!

Butters Stotch

Good thing is that we can expect the album to have more of this 90s house beats, which might mean some of the songs are better than BMS.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Butters Stotch
Just now, ItsAndrew said:

The le*ked one on twitter is obviously the demo. Official will be much harder I feel

I hope you are right.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

OhHenny2020
4 minutes ago, ItsAndrew said:

Hopefully, just heard it, it’s doesn’t sound bad but it does sound unfinished, it’s not like it’s the whole song either :crossed: 

Holding out hope for the official released version because it definitely has potential 

Darcklighter22
2 minutes ago, OhHenny2020 said:

Hopefully, just heard it, it’s doesn’t sound bad but it does sound unfinished, it’s not like it’s the whole song either :crossed: 

Holding out hope for the official released version because it definitely has potential 

Then 2:19 snippet on Twitter? The full 4:38 song is out there and the same.

doppelganger

Heard the leak - I expected the house beat, but left a little disappointed. The R&B vocals on house beats is a little jarring (she should've sang more in disco style IMO?). The sample is too obvious (compared to Gaga's Replay) and they didn't do much with it?

OhHenny2020
11 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Then 2:19 snippet on Twitter? The full 4:38 song is out there and the same.

Could you please DM me the full~ I’ve exhausted my resources :interestinga: I would be so grateful!

The full song is on telegram. I am hearing it now and indeed it sounds very repetitive. If it was shorter it would feel like monotonous maybe? I like it but was expecting way more…. Hope it’s vídeo has some sickening visuals 

Archived