💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Beyoncé - Break My Soul

Teletubby

Featured Posts

I wish she could have done more with the song, i mean IT IS good, just not great or groundbreaking.

Edit: Also saw people comparing this to chromatica ? or that chromatica "did it first" I mean I LOVE chromatica but it never sounded like house music to me? Even if there are samples, they're barely noticeable.

I know there are legends that created and curated this house sond as mentioned in the pinned post, but we are talking about who is bringing this sound back. And people are acting like beyonce did it, when other artists like Azealia Banks (i know shes problematic but let that aside and she is really good at singing/rapping over a house track) have been doing it since the start of her career, not gaga or dua etc

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

sue me but in between Swish Swish, Sour Candy and this, this is the one I like the most and I think it’s the superior one. she did the most with the beat. she is like riding and doing adlibs over it over almost 4 minutes. and there’s a drop at the end. lol.

it’s super vibey. y’all are bitter and boring af but that wbk

Vibey is the word. I can imagine this playing in so many contexts.. brunch girlies, gay bars, straight bars, H&M lol. It's easier on the ears and the lyrics are clear. I feel like while some chromatica songs are good they don't have this same universal vibey feel. 

Nathan

Alright, I have been at work for 9 hours and I decided to give it a 2nd listen:

Thoughts:

1. My main issue remains the same, it’s sounds like a bad mix. Especially over (I think it’s Big Freda?). The 2 women just clash (especially at the beginning).

2. The song sounds like a remix. I absolutely hate most remix’s (sorry Dawn) and I feel like I am missing part of the story.

—-

We all don’t have to like everything everyone does, but saying horrible things about Beyoncé because you don’t like a song is ridiculous. I think @Admin is right in saying it just seems to be jealousy. We see it all the time with Katy.. 

Equally, I want to say that just because someone doesn't like House, it doesn’t make them uneducated or an idiot. You can safely say you don’t like it. However, constantly posting the same negative comments in this thread just makes people feel down. If you don’t like the song, say what you don’t like about it and move on.

and with that, I’m thrilled for all the fans who are loving it! I’m still excited to hear the album next month and maybe go to the tour! 😃

Cuntalicious

I’m loving this vibe and direction she’s going in!! Makes me excited for what else is on the album!

Cameltoe Chariot
1 minute ago, Cuntalicious said:

I’m loving this vibe and direction she’s going in!! Makes me excited for what else is on the album!

...MA'AM, YOUR USERNAME :partysick: :lmao:

NichuuB
3 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

That's obviously not what's going on and it's gross for you to say that. 

Anytime someone on here calls out the racial problem on this site, a group of users immediately go into gatekeep gaslight girlboss mode to minimize the issue so they can continue with the ignorance. Idc who does it but it needs to get called out every single time until it gets better. 

Ok lol. If you cared to read instead of just taking a comment out of context, youd see i was referencing to a single user that even the mods were calling out to chill. also half my comments on this thread is criticizing the ones saying she only did this album because of gaga's chromatica. but it seems im racist afterall.

if thee said "defenders of the black community" here really cared about this topic why are they only being vocal about criticism towards beyonce and none against the MANY criticisms towards Big Freedia who actually is a queer black person. Is it because only beyonce deserve such defense? weird isnt?

but tanks for remind me im part of the gatekkepers gaslighters girlboss mode twinks nonetheless

Property of @Whale

Pennywise

So I listened to it, and it's a cute bop. However, the best parts are Big Freeida ones, and she's not even credited properly :bear:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

NichuuB
Just now, NicoB said:

Ok lol. If you cared to read instead of just taking a comment out of context, youd see i was referencing to a single user that even the mods were calling out to chill. also half my comments on this thread is criticizing the ones saying she only did this album because of gaga's chromatica. but it seems im racist afterall.

if thee said "defenders of the black community" here really cared about this topic why are they only being vocal about criticism towards beyonce and none against the MANY criticisms towards Big Freedia who actually is a queer black person. Is it because only beyonce deserve such defense? weird isnt?

but tanks for remind me im part of the gatekkepers gaslighters girlboss mode twinks nonetheless

just to highlight that most comments towards beyonce is "her vocals are kinda flat" and against big freedia are "HE literally destroyed the music"

Property of @Whale

NichuuB
Just now, Pennywise said:

So I listened to it, and it's a cute bop. However, the best parts are Big Freeida ones, and she's not even credited properly :bear:

this, beyonce didint care to put her on the title but she's "taking the black culture back to black people! thank you beyonce! without you, what would be of us?"

Property of @Whale

Pennywise
Just now, NicoB said:

this, beyonce didint care to put her on the title but she's "taking the black culture back to black people! thank you beyonce! without you, what would be of us?"

I'm just gonna be like "at least she's doing 'something'" and comment no further because I'm not in the mood to fight anybody today :cryga:

Like, I have so much to do in so little time that it's gonna... yeah, break my soul :air:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, dove said:

other artists like Azealia Banks (i know shes problematic but let that aside and she is really good at singing/rapping over a house track) have been doing it since the start of her career, not gaga or dua etc

Literally all ive been thinking about is azealia ‼️‼️

elijahfan
12 hours ago, jeremiahsaint1000 said:

dont compare one of gagas first hits to beyonces newest song 

artists evolve and gaga has def evolved and is now an oscar winner and sings jazz and released ASIB 

dont excuse the fact that this is trash - i used to be a bey stan, ive seen her live in concert 

that doesnt mean im blind to the fact that this is boring and not as gr8 as her other ****

Or maybe you're just not very knowledgable regarding the history of house music and the construction of house songs...? :oops:

Also, don't act like you're not fully aware Gaga has used atypical repetitions her entire career. Don't disrespect your own intelligence.

Archived