2 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

This song is so bad It gave me diarrhea 

evil bunny indeed

Bambi-disneyscreencaps.com-5694.thumb.jp

mother, what must i do?

Dojo
6 minutes ago, EvilBunny said:

This song is so bad It gave me diarrhea 

are you sure it wasn't already a problem waaaay before the song's release :triggered:

RahrahWitch

There's elements to it I like but it seems kinda dull like it could've been much better with some tweaks 

Well, the first thing is, Chromatica was not a "house" album it was an electronic pop record with house inspirations.

Bey's is a more straightforward approach to the 90's sound then any of the dolls who tried to give a rebirth to house in the 2020+'s. There I shall say it has more 'soul' to it.

But there's a slight lack of interpretation for the genre. It doesn't add a lot to House except having a more 'serious lyrical tone'.

That being said I'm really happy for the new era for her and I can't wait to hear the rest of the album.

P.s.: When's the Honey Dijon remix coming out?

1 hour ago, dojo said:

are you sure it wasn't already a problem waaaay before the song's release :triggered:

I didn’t know you were a diarrhea expert :partysick:

1 hour ago, TheOriginalOne said:

You won’t break my soul!!! You won’t break my soul!!!

Work It Reaction GIF

Strike A Pose Gay GIF by Alex Bedder
Strike A Pose Dancing GIF

Release ya anger, release ya mind
Release ya job, release the time
Release ya trade, release the stress
Release the love, forget the rest

stripping the mindy project GIF by HULU

Alfonso

Sorry but I feel this song it's overrated, I like the genre and direction she's going for but given the time and talent she has you can't tell me this is the best she could do.. I don't know if it will become or not, surely her fanbase/media will support it so I guess it will be a decent hit.. 

Dojo
3 minutes ago, Munchlax said:

I didn’t know you were a diarrhea expert :partysick:

asking doesn't make me an expert, quite the opposite actually :excuseu:

JohnnyVersace
3 hours ago, ItsCaseyPaul said:

(Please don't ban me :messga:)

Soooo.. I think you're right for some users, but wrong for most. I am a Gaga stan and a Beyonce stan. And I'm sure there are many other users who, like me, may not like the new song that much and it may need to grow on us.

Again, I have seen firsthand the amount of sheer racism, sexism, xenophobia etc etc etc on this site, and yes, there may even be some of that in this exact thread. 

However, I don't think it's fair to categorize everyone who dislikes it into the "racist" or "anti-Gaga" category.

Where did @Admin say "everyone" hating on Beyonce is racist?

There is a racist element to the immense hate on Beyonce on this site, even if it's not "everyone", and that's undeniable. I've seen people say she can't read, her art is too black, etc. To not acknowledge the racist undertones of the hate on this site is innately racist. Call it out, recognize it, and let's collectively shift the narrative.

Even if you dislike the song, she should be commended for reclaiming house for the black community; a genre that's originated from black and queer people. 

CatelynnMarie

i wish i could like this song, but i just can't vibe with it. maybe it will grow on me in time, but as of right now it just isn't hitting. 

Loyalty
7 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Where did @Admin say "everyone" hating on Beyonce is racist?

There is a racist element to the immense hate on Beyonce on this site, even if it's not "everyone", and that's undeniable. I've seen people say she can't read, her art is too black, etc. To not acknowledge the racist undertones of the hate on this site is innately racist. Call it out, recognize it, and let's collectively shift the narrative.

Even if you dislike the song, she should be commended for reclaiming house for the black community; a genre that's originated from black and queer people. 

Thank you, but they’d rather Ava Max’s cheap music over Beyoncé’s immaculately well thought out songs.

ajmsamuel

is good but lower coming from beyonce standards

is like gaga with ARTPOP times, ARTPOP is amazin is one of my fav albums of all time, but if u compare it with the fame monster well

kindest regards

Morphine Prince

Good Lord this thread is ridiculous. 

I can't tell who's more deranged. The people who have one reference point in music towards everything or the people writing dissertations on race theory because they worship a woman like she was a God. 

Archived