đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Bloody Mary is a masterpiece

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Nycboy said:

I LOVE it but I remember reading a critique of the album that said too many moments are lyrically empty, and from now on I can’t un-hear it. The repetitive “GA- GA” and the “dun dun da di da” are prime examples. 

But to add - this song also has some of my all time favorite Gaga lyrics

We are not just art for Michelangelo to carve
He can't rewrite the aggro of my furied heart
I'll wait on mountain tops in Paris, cold
J'veux pas mourir toute seule

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

One of my fave Gaga's track. In my top 5 for sure. I remember exactly my reaction when I first listened to it and it felt INSANE and at the tour the moment of Bloody Mary was exquisite

JustTea
21 hours ago, Gagaism said:

A fact. It’s one of her best productions, it’s quality is just out of this world. 

DJWS did that! :tony::legend::music:

Stafani Versace

Literally my 3rd favorite gaga song of all time, and the best song on Born This Way tbh.

Fresco

What are the 3 male dancers representing with their arms linked? Is it Father/Son/Holy Ghost or something else? Why are their heads bopping side to side.

It's a great song.

Alfonso

One of her best and probably most emblematic songs ever (personal favorite of mine) 

Loved it since the first time I heard it and think it’s probably one of the few non-single songs generally speaking that deserved a music video (it just made sense to have one) - maybe one day.. she should honestly do a Halloween ep/thrillogy film and include it 

I’m super grateful that I got to hear it live at the BTWB, however I’m sad that we couldn’t get a professional recording with the JWT.. It would be a dream to hear it again in the CBT but who knows 

Archived