💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga Ft. Rihanna?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

When are we getting that Gaga Ft Rihanna collab? It would be EPIC! I’m surprised they haven’t collaborated together. Rihanna has always said nice things about Gaga over the years and attended her shows and is a LM! Who here wouldn’t be a fan of their collab? I don’t know why you wouldn’t cuz it would set the industry on fire! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Smother Em Eh changed the title to Gaga Ft. Rihanna?
Pennywise

Yes! A Haus Labs X Fenty palette would sell millions :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Smother Em Eh
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Yes! A Haus Labs X Fenty palette would sell millions :vegas:

A killer song would :trollga::lolga:

Pennywise
Just now, Smother Em Eh said:

A killer song would :trollga::lolga:

I mean, yeah, in ads they often need nice songs for the makeup to sell better :hor:

I'm sure the Avon ladies could get a decent singer to do one for it, like, idk, maybe Florence & The Machine or something :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Rahrahbitchson

A mistery of the industry. Gaga seems to like her so much cuz she is always commenting on her insta and be left on read by ms Riri, so i dont know why they havent collab yet 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Suspiria

Idk why people want this, Rihanna has never really been much of 'artist', or even a performer. Sorry:yennefer: other than Anti she wrote almost none of her songs, her albums were just a series of hit-factory singles rather than artistic projects. Her sound has always just been what's trendy, she's never really had an artistic vision. And her live performances have mostly been average, nothing standout.

She's been a great pop star and a fashion icon, clearly a good businesswoman. But a great artist she is not. I have no need for this collab.

warhol killer

I'm actually looking forward to a Fenty x Haus Labs collab rather than a song lol 

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

27monster27

I'm actually surprised that they didn't during ARTPOP/Unapologetic since they were both experimenting with hip-hop/rave sounds at the time. (Jump, Phresh Out the Runway, Jewels & Drugs, Ratchet, etc.)

he/him/his

BlingNotTheMusic
48 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Idk why people want this, Rihanna has never really been much of 'artist', or even a performer. Sorry:yennefer: other than Anti she wrote almost none of her songs, her albums were just a series of hit-factory singles rather than artistic projects. Her sound has always just been what's trendy, she's never really had an artistic vision. And her live performances have mostly been average, nothing standout.

She's been a great pop star and a fashion icon, clearly a good businesswoman. But a great artist she is not. I have no need for this collab.

Ily sis but you got a big storm comin'

Smother Em Eh
3 minutes ago, pachinko said:

When has Rihanna better to Gaga concert? Receipts? 

Well she went to Gagas Coachella show and I think she said she went to one of Gagas world tours. 

Guillaume Hamon

Rihanna said she wanted to Collab with Gaga before to release Loud. Part of me think Gaga would have be on the S&M remix instead of Brit if she had jumped on the opportunity.

tomsches

Ok think it was during the pre-ARTPOP era that both of them were teasing a collab called Ratched. But it never materialized 

Archived