'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Chromatica Ball Concept - Babylon[Final Act]

Freud

Featured Posts

Freud

Hello fellow Chromaticsters,

in 30 days is the real Chromatica Ball!!!

To Celebrate that, for one Last time I'm doing my CHROMATICA BALL CONCEPT. The Grand finale is BABYLON.

Let me know what you think, and let's celebrate the fact the shows are really happening, Paws up!

STORYLINE:

After leaving the Enigma Forest, the Crew finally found the place they searched for - Babylon. As they push away the leaves to the sound of exotic animals, they marvel at what they see. A huge city-wall, made of beautiful turquoise-green stones, towers directly before them. Enigma, amused by their amazement, advices them to dress properly for this holy place, to be worthy for the Oracle of Babylon.

While they open the old, heavy doors of the huge gate, their eyesight dives into the purest greens, the whole city is made of.

Enigma tells the history of the lost city, while they walk through the ruins. “Babylon, once the most gorgeous city for centuries in lightyears of reach, had everything one could dream of. Most of it came from the planet.” Enigma points to a crater in the ground of the city center. “The Oracle of Babylon”, says Gaga in awe, “It’s the planet itself?!” Enigmas head nods in happiness, “Yes Gaga. The energy of the planet, brought this civilization everything it needed to evolve: The grounds were fertile for thousands of comestibles, the magma is so strong, that it’s energy brought electricity and even the ability to travel through space. The Babylonians had everything they dreamt of but lost their gratitude towards the planet and gotten numb to all the beauty it has brought. They started to waste the energy for their own good, without giving anything back: wars, greed and envy towards themselves and towards this planet.”

Gaga listens in silence. Many of these things are happening to her home-planet right now. But before further thoughts could come into her mind, Enigma continues.

“The Oracle of Babylon, the medium between the Babylonian and the planet was in anger as everyone continued to disrespect the planet, by taking, without giving back. On one disastrous night the planet was no longer able to continue the imbalance. The crater started to erupt huge amounts of Lava, but none of it useable for good, as its fertility and energy has vanished by the unsaturated greed of the Babylonians. Instead it destroyed the city and killed the ones living in it. The few that got away, started to build their own life with different believes elsewhere. The tribes of Chromatica were born, the unity vanished.”

Gaga looks around. The ground they are walking on, seems to be the green crystalized Magma that covered all of the city - Beauty that emerged from trauma. Enigma turns to Gaga as it continues.

“We will call now for the Oracle of Babylon. The Energy of the Magma has the ability to transport you through space.”

Enigma reaches out its hand to bring Gaga to the edge of the huge crater and starts to talk to it, as pink smoke rises. Nothing but heat hits against their skin as Enigma finishes the speech. Nothing else happens. As Enigma itself seems to have given up, Gaga raises her voice. “I’m Lady Gaga. I’m here to say I’m sorry what happened to you.”

She kneels at the crater as she continues. “We want to go back to our planet. We don’t belong here and ask you to help us, as you are able to do so.” The heat starts to rise. “I know, what they did was a terrible mistake. The same thing happens to our planet. We take everything we can without giving back.” The Magma starts to boil louder. Gaga ignores the pain on her skin to continue. “We humans can learn from this. We are still capable of saving our planet. If you give us the opportunity to go back to earth, we can try to do the right thing!”

All of the sudden the smoke and boiling of the magma stops abruptly. With tears in her eyes, Gaga turns back to the others. The air around them seems to electrify, the hairs on Gaga’s arm start to rise, as she sees something emerge from the crater - The Oracle of Babylon. In it a pink blop, similar to magma, rotating within itself.

“That is the portal to earth!” says Enigma relieved. “Go quickly before it closes!” Gaga hugs Enigma and her friends, as tears of happiness stream down their faces. As she walks towards the Portal, Enigma waves it last goodbye, “Don’t forget what you have seen here on Planet Chromatica”. “I wont”, says Gaga as she walks through the portal. “I promise. How could I ever forget Chromatica”

Archived