TaylorSwift 164,285 Posted March 20 Share Posted March 20 Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,302 Posted March 20 Share Posted March 20 So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Laxy 408 Posted March 20 Share Posted March 20 This song is really good. I don't believe in cancel culture and look how quick everyone has been to come for a big black girl. I will be streaming. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,403 Posted March 20 Share Posted March 20 7 minutes ago, River said: stay mad I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,392 Posted March 20 Share Posted March 20 10 minutes ago, River said: 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,727 Posted March 20 Share Posted March 20 Ok I won't Like a poem said by a neydy in red Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Original Diva 5,017 Posted March 20 Share Posted March 20 She sounds real good! excuse me no Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TaylorSwift 164,285 Posted March 20 Author Share Posted March 20 25k views in 10 hours Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,260 Posted March 20 Share Posted March 20 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.