Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shipper

It isn't that bad.
It feels nostalgic and Y2K-y.
Given, not something I would listen to repeatedly but with the right momentum, I can see the millennials biting into it to pretend to be edgy and be part of the nostalgia.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

My god, this sound has AGED. It’s murdering my ears. I couldn’t get past one minute. 

DrKindnessKunt1999

The pyramids and ok signs are giving me straight up 2011 when everybody was using Illuminati symbolism. 

The song could have been good if it had better lyrics and more of a storyline in the music video. They could have even kept the TikTok dance moves if they wanted to. Even adlibs could have made a difference. 

Not gonna lie though, if I was into clubbing this would have sounded good while drunk, trying to dance. 

skaxboy

I am loving the comments lol! Bland Eyed Peas have always been awful and try hard. Like store brand, room temperature diet cola. David Guetta, I’ll admit, has had a few catchy tunes but he is the equivalent of BEP in the dance music genre. Anytime I am dragged to one of his live sets, I honestly do not understand how he is still relevant. 

Shakira looks good but this song is unimaginative. Their songs are only okay if they sample something, or have Fergie. 

Anderson123

Damn this song is catchy af. I don't want to say I like or dislike it but there's something about the hooks that has this nostalgic vibe. It feels like listening to a song from the late 2000s / early 2010's at a party in 2022, right there with I Gotta Feeling, Party Rock Anthem and all of those massive club songs lol. Not really a fan of Shakira's Tik Tok era but they are for sure working hard on it.

Babba the Hutt
7 hours ago, Patriah said:

thought this was a song for a children's movie soundtrack

IT'S NOT??? The simple lyrics and the whole space theme made me think they made this song for the Buzz Lightyear movie :messga:

SadBoi808
8 hours ago, Teletubby said:

Shakira is trying to promote her songs with tik tok choreos all the time:toofunny: she even has a show where they do tik tok dances.

Not her teaching the steps to avoiding taxes 

Knife

Don't You Worry (About My Taxes)

Wow, this song would have flopped even in 2010 and the standards were piss poor... :billie:

Omar Vela

OMG guys you are overreacting way too much... you were more offended by a meh song than for any crime in the world LOL. 

Yeah it sounds aged but I actually liked the Shakira "solo" parts. It would have been a better solo Shakira song, the awful part is BEP because they are unbearable. They tried to replicate I gotta feeling (that it's a song as bad as this one). She looks good btw and she is giving Chromatica with that alien scene and the Richy Squirrel choreo.

shelby loved

I like the chorus but the rest of the song is a let down for me. There was potential here. I love wil.i.am

🐚

Bloody Michael

Love Shakira to death. This is not. Maybe with other lyrics... the first half of the song is Okay, specially 1:03 - 1:08 (the highlight imo), but after that is just...:bear:.

Im no music producer, but i think if they committed to the idea of doing a song that's satirically 2011 sounding, with better fun lyrics (kind of like Barbie Girl) they could've had something really good, but this... weird...

Archived