💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga should risk touring the Middle East ?

HeyYou

Featured Posts

netoschultz

Yes :) in Lebanon their is Gay bars and strip clubs and women in streets dress very short and they all have plastic sergury :P lol im sure Gaga would be fine their.

In saudi their isnt even concert its not allowed only privet partys like a wedding some arab singers come and perform but we have Saudi female singers and they dont cover their hair.

This is her: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=tpdEbfvOWjo

Yes exactly and I dont hate Israelians I actually have a Israelian friend in real life but I just dont like people who sopport what the Israelian government is doing

How are LGBT rights there in Saudi Arabia?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
netoschultz

They have no rights to do anything s-xual in public.

Is there death penalty for being gay there?

netoschultz

no

if it isn't ilegal... i think she can tour there.. i would never agree with her performing in a country that kills or putts in jail people just for loving other person... like UAE.. Qatar.. Kuwait or Yemen

if it isn't ilegal... i think she can tour there.. i would never agree with her performing in a country that kills or putts in jail people just for loving other person... like UAE.. Qatar.. Kuwait or Yemen

They dont kill its just jail and thats your opinion though she has already performed in countrys that put gay people in jail but yeah ok and BTW its not putting Gay people in jail but gay people who do s-xual activeties in public.

netoschultz

They dont kill its just jail and thats your opinion though she has already performed in countrys that put gay people in jail but yeah ok and BTW its not putting Gay people in jail but gay people who do s-xual activeties in public.

What country? If you are saying about Russia.. There isn't illegal... just promotion is illegal.. like saying is OK being gay on TV or Radio.. but homoss-xuality is legal :)

I think she can perform there

King Fahd International Stadium (67.000)

riyadh_king_fahd2.jpg

How are her fanbase in Saudi Arabia?

What country? If you are saying about Russia.. There isn't illegal... just promotion is illegal.. like saying is OK being gay on TV or Radio.. but homoss-xuality is legal :)

I think she can perform there

King Fahd International Stadium (67.000)

riyadh_king_fahd2.jpg

How are her fanbase in Saudi Arabia?

And yes she can perform in Saudi Arabia I wish she would come next year for ARTPOP tour in King Fahad Stadium cant wait :toofloppy:

Its not legal in singapore and she performed their..

netoschultz

And yes she can perform in Saudi Arabia I wish she would come next year for ARTPOP tour in King Fahad Stadium :) cant wait!

Its not legal in singapore and she performed their..

The law isn't enforced.. It's illegal in theory... but i still don't agree with that... Is there a large Gaga's fanbase there in Saudi Arabia ?

The law isn't enforced.. It's illegal in theory... but i still don't agree with that... Is there a large Gaga's fanbase there in Saudi Arabia ?

You do realize I was trolling you about Gaga comming to Saudi? shes not allowed to perform in SA we dont have music concert even arabic music only if its a privet party like a wedding or something.

Not a large fanbase but yes lots of fans and everyone know who she is.

netoschultz

You do realize I was trolling you about Gaga comming to Saudi? shes not allowed to perform in SA we dont have music concert even arabic music only if its a privet party like a wedding or something.

Not a large fanbase but yes lots of fans and everyone know who she is.

I didn't notice this Your country is very conservative.. i didn't know this :sweat: so.. i think she should perform in Israel.. and maybe Iraq ;)

I didn't notice this Your country is very conservative.. i didn't know this :sweat: so.. i think she should perform in Israel.. and maybe Iraq ;)

yes if u say so :wtf:

We did not take that land we lived in israel with you guys but by time you left!! you dont know the history of your country? and even if we did claim that land it was in the past and it was wrong now we are educated we dont go kill a country just because you used to live their.. would you sopport the mayans if they went to america and attacked all the people their and claimed it as their land?

Well, I propably know history better than you. We didn't left, we were sent into exile by the Romans, but even than there was still groups of jews living in the holy cities.

Don't do any comprehensions with any other ethnic-group-claming-thier-land situations. That's really not the case anymore. We live here, we are allmost 6 million people, and we are ready to make concessions for peace, atleast the majority of us. But it's our only country, and we will never ever give her away.

In 60 years we build a westren democracy, with an economy bigger than most of our neighboors, without having oil to sell. Israel is the 2nd largest hightech center after the Silicone Valley. I'm not sure you guys could make it on your own if you accepted the 2-states solution back in '48. My point is, no matter who was here first or who this land belongs to, we are here, and you'll have to deal with it, In a peace process - because we are not going anywhere soon :yes:

HOTRODSGAGA

1) Middle Eastern country =/= Arab country

2) Arab country =/= Muslim country

3) Muslim country =/= Islamist country.

Many , Many artists sold out stadiums in Lebanon and Dubai. Why wouldn't gaga?

She has a lot of fans here in Lebanon and they have the right to see her too.

It's not the fans fault they were born here.,Also she already visited Israel,So any statement she'd try to make by not visiting Israel is just plain hypocrite.

Because snubbing ALL the Arab countries is not being hypocrite?

Archived