💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Singapore Date Happening?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, ELECTROHEART said:

Wasn't confirmed days ago by someone reliable that there are no more dates for the tour?

By a Billboard article, yeah. Idk why people like to do this to themselves :deadbanana:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HardlyaSaint

I see a lot of hopeful people in this thread and I need you guys to just remember the BTWB and that someone reliable came forward and said she doesn’t have time/the schedule for anymore dates. If this Joker 2 thing is true then they’ll probably start filming soon. 

RAMROD

Some of you who says she will shoot a movie. Why are y'all talking like Gaga already get the Harley Quinn role?

The news breaks about Gaga were always about Gaga in talks for Harley Quinn role. In talks, meaning a siaxussion because either she was offered the role or her agent  offered her for the role to the studios. And they are discussing about stuffs like, the role, the screen time, and other things like that, and of course paychecks before either of them saying yes. So nothing hard confirmed yet until it is officially announced.

And sometimes offers fell off in the middle of it, if one or both of them doesn't feel right with it, either with the role potrayal, the script, the dialogue, or with the paychecks and other deals. Sometimes even fans approval rates matters, this is fan driven franchise to begin with, look at what they did to improve the first Sonic movie after the cringey first trailer back then.

Besides, while the script has been finished, that doesn't give us any real timeframe for a release date, as production has obviously yet to start.

Also, Warner have just been hand over and bought by Discovery from AT&T, and currently a lot of major purge in executive levels are happening, so many new projects are on halt until the merger process finishes. The fact this Joker 2 project is announced doesn't mean we will see it happening quickly. The only ones that Warner Bros gonna release from the DC slate for now would be Black Adam out in October, and Aquaman 2, The Flash and Shazam! Fury of the Gods all out in 2023. Because they already started promoting them before the merger happen.

So the earliest they starting filming would be mid to late 2023, for a likely 2024 release if everything goes well. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Mocchi

If those ones complaining don't make sure to fill the stadium if new dates are announced you better run for your lives :reductive:

RAMROD
1 hour ago, AYURO said:

If those ones complaining don't make sure to fill the stadium if new dates are announced you better run for your lives :reductive:

If places like Singapore, they will be sold out in minutes. Just watch. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Singapore has always been a hot choice for stopovers + everyone from SEA will basically flock over and hence the demand is there. Praying for this to materialise!!!

Andrew Shaw

I NEED an Australian date so bad! I live in Tasmania so I’d still need to fly to mainland AUS to see her. International travel is just too expensive for me 😫

EGOT2027
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Some of you who says she will shoot a movie. Why are y'all talking like Gaga already get the Harley Quinn role?

The news breaks about Gaga were always about Gaga in talks for Harley Quinn role. In talks, meaning a siaxussion because either she was offered the role or her agent  offered her for the role to the studios. And they are discussing about stuffs like, the role, the screen time, and other things like that, and of course paychecks before either of them saying yes. So nothing hard confirmed yet until it is officially announced.

And sometimes offers fell off in the middle of it, if one or both of them doesn't feel right with it, either with the role potrayal, the script, the dialogue, or with the paychecks and other deals. Sometimes even fans approval rates matters, this is fan driven franchise to begin with, look at what they did to improve the first Sonic movie after the cringey first trailer back then.

Besides, while the script has been finished, that doesn't give us any real timeframe for a release date, as production has obviously yet to start.

Also, Warner have just been hand over and bought by Discovery from AT&T, and currently a lot of major purge in executive levels are happening, so many new projects are on halt until the merger process finishes. The fact this Joker 2 project is announced doesn't mean we will see it happening quickly. The only ones that Warner Bros gonna release from the DC slate for now would be Black Adam out in October, and Aquaman 2, The Flash and Shazam! Fury of the Gods all out in 2023. Because they already started promoting them before the merger happen.

So the earliest they starting filming would be mid to late 2023, for a likely 2024 release if everything goes well. 

multiple film industry people have confirmed that this has been a done deal for a while. JP is already reading his script, and gaga isn’t adding any tour legs for oct-dec (despite live nation clearly wishing she could). she’s either filming joker 2 at the end of this year or something else, but she’s def filming something

Alfonso
9 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

multiple film industry people have confirmed that this has been a done deal for a while. JP is already reading his script, and gaga isn’t adding any tour legs for oct-dec (despite live nation clearly wishing she could). she’s either filming joker 2 at the end of this year or something else, but she’s def filming something

I mean, even if she’s not filming, she’s pretty much doing something that’s preventing her from doing the tour so.. (however I do think it’s an acting gig) 

Also, let’s not forget how ASIB and HOG both started with rumors like these and ended up becoming real (especially if she’s only doing the acting and not something music related, she would only need to prepare for the role and wait for them to be ready to shoot)  

Archived