Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

HMH Rises To All Time High In Spotify

Economy

Featured Posts

Sunny21
5 hours ago, Economy said:

Personally this is my fav single from her in a very long time. I'm surprised it's not meeting some people's expectations tbh but I guess there's no accounting for taste

5 hours ago, Levine said:

I kinda expected it, I mean it's summer and we're talking about a ballad. And it's a good ballad, but coming from the same woman who did masterpieces like ARUTW/Shallow etc maybe the GP expected more, I don't know.

Shallow debuted at a disappointing #28 after 4 MONTHS of promo. Gaga and Bradley singing Shallow is featured in the movie TRAILER shown in theaters. 

Live Nation promoted it at country music festivals. Oh Ah Ah Ah Ah. Twitter memes. Gaga and Bradley at Venice FF. Premieres. Press tour. TV ADS. Clips on ET, talk shows, etc. 

ASIB is a MUSICAL romance, Gaga and Bradley have amazing chemistry, and Shallow is a LOVE song. The movie was a bit hit ($436 million). 

Despite all the hype, Shallow didn't hit #1 until AFTER that steamy Oscar duet... proving beyond a doubt that it wouldn't have done so well if Gaga wasn't in the movie, or she and Bradley had little chemisty. 🙂

If we're being honest... would Shallow hit the top 20, IF GAGA WAS 51, and Bradley was 59?? If Gaga was NOT in the movie, and Shallow started playing before the end credits? Anything is possible, but unlikely.

she/her/hers

Archived