đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga & Lana Del Rey (2005, EDITED PHOTO)

Perfume

Featured Posts

Perfume

The first photo ever to come out with the two together from back then! We knew they had the same manager who ended things with Lana to focus on Gaga. This sparked some bad feelings on Lana's end and she created the song "So Legit" trashing Gaga in 2008. My member title on here is lyrics from that!

FVBhKk-XwAEWspZ?format=jpg&name=medium

It's a bit blurry, but seems to be shared by the manager himself! (Lana is to the very left, Gaga is 2nd from right)

Spoiler

FYI: Lana and Gaga are on good terms now, with her even being invited to her elusive 2016 birthday party.

an angel held me like a child

• Perfume changed the title to Gaga & Lana Del Rey (2005)
NichuuB
1 minute ago, Yes To Heaven said:

and she create the song "So Legit" trashing Gaga in 2008

Queen behavior

Property of @Whale

holy scheisse

Stefani, you suck :lana:

So legit is so rude lmao 

not Gaga with aggressive side bangs in that pic , we love to see it 

16 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

It's so funny to listen to the song while de photos go by

Ouranos

This is photoshopped you can reverse image search on google an it shows two different photos 

Perfume

well DEBUNKED.. I swear it passed over my head and I am a diehard Lana fan LMAO thank u for double checking tho guys 

Dojo

btw is so legit, legit? i still have my doubts thay my baby girl Lana could be so bitter

• Perfume changed the title to Gaga & Lana Del Rey (2005, EDITED PHOTO)
Perfume
1 minute ago, dojo said:

btw is so legit, legit? i still have my doubts thay my baby girl Lana could be so bitter

yes thats 100% real !! while this may not have been, that came from her laptop hacks in 2011, where a plethora of other demos and unheard music was leaked.

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 minute ago, dojo said:

She never denied the existence of the song. All she said was that it was never meant to be released. 

Dojo
11 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

yes thats 100% real !! while this may not have been, that came from her laptop hacks in 2011, where a plethora of other demos and unheard music was leaked.

10 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

She never denied the existence of the song. All she said was that it was never meant to be released. 

i just can't imagine the mental process that must go in your head to make a song like that 

it must be therapeutic i guess? 

imagina how much Gaga affected Lana's psyche for her to sit and create such song

extremely iconic if you ask me. 

Taylor  did it but it felt more manufactured but in so legit you can tell there are some real unresolved issues there

our queens have history! 

GipJo
57 minutes ago, dojo said:

i just can't imagine the mental process that must go in your head to make a song like that 

it must be therapeutic i guess? 

Artists make music to reflect what they felt at the time, she wrote this to say what she felt without announcing anything to the public. It doesn't have to be very serious too, you can write songs over anything, big or small.

Dojo
6 hours ago, GipJo said:

Artists make music to reflect what they felt at the time, she wrote this to say what she felt without announcing anything to the public. It doesn't have to be very serious too, you can write songs over anything, big or small.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9521537206be23c7bc37

Archived