💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will the Haus Labs revamp work?

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

ElectricKing

What do we think? Is this whole 'clean makeup' enough to finally push the brand into the mainstream celebrity makeup market?

thatfoxyfeeling

I was gonna buy the brow pencil but there's not enough products on the Australian store and you only get free shipping after you spend A$111.49, honestly the prices are ridiculous. 

Helxig

Now that it's rolling out I feel like it was a really good idea! This branding feels more authentic to Gaga's brand and having it in Sephora over Amazon makes so much more sense. They feel more in line with other upmarket makeup brands now vs. being on Amazon had a connotation of them being cheap, fake or not as... good quality? The products themselves seem to be very high end, on trend, and people are responding well to them so far! The only downside is that some of the Haus Laboratories favs will be missed. But she can rebuild a new and better line from scratch! I'm excited to see where it goes. As well as the prices are very high... but I guess that comes with high end 'skin nourishing' formulas. Hopefully it becomes popular enough to go global! I'd love to see it stocked in my country.

Also I really hope she does an amazing line of foundations, correctors, concealers, powders, etc because I'd love to support her but those are the only products I personally use

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

NATAH

idk enough about make up or business to comment but i do know that i personally won't be buying any products until they add fragrances :samanthac:

mother, what must i do?

TortureMeOnReplay

I think putting the brand in a physical store is the best thing they could have done. Amazon is the biggest e-commerce site but I feel like nobody goes there to just browse makeup. Makeup customers on Amazon are gonna know what they're going for. This works for Rihanna's brand because they're already an established name, but I don't know who thought to put Haus Labs as the exclusive partner on day one. I wonder if an exclusive deal was the biggest driver behind it, but even then we can see it hasn't really worked. Haus Labs never got in front of enough people and Sephora can really change that. 

Dojo

the revamp is coming in a very tricky time

beauty industry in general is being very affected by inflation, prices have been going up the past few months

at least Gaga have the advantage to release new products with up to date prices because for example my moisturizer overnight went up for like 25% and that was shocking to see 

is still a very small catalogue to be taken serious tho, as i said before they need the real deal not only eye liners, shadows and lip glosses. 

Reject False Icons
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

The only downside is that some of the Haus Laboratories favs will be missed. 

What do you think are the best products off  HL 1.0? I want to try at least one product before they are gone, but I don’t have much budget

NATAH
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

The only downside is that some of the Haus Laboratories favs will be missed.

i hope they bring back the face lace sticker thing, that felt like such a classic gaga Fame era style :bradley:

i was hoping there would be more :bradley:

mother, what must i do?

Married the Night

Nope. Sorry but it’s true. These products will be at TJ max in 2 years. 

AshIey
37 minutes ago, dojo said:

the revamp is coming in a very tricky time

beauty industry in general is being very affected by inflation, prices have been going up the past few months

at least Gaga have the advantage to release new products with up to date prices because for example my moisturizer overnight went up for like 25% and that was shocking to see 

is still a very small catalogue to be taken serious tho, as i said before they need the real deal not only eye liners, shadows and lip glosses. 

I think they will come out with more products periodically like most new brands. There’s empty spaces on the gondola so that means they have to filled eventually. And the shade range for the bronzers is very promising for when they come out with a complexion product!

-

My thoughts are it’s going to do well if they keep the momentum up with new releases. There’s a market for clean makeup whether anyone wants to argue that it’s only marketing, and I think it’s smart to come out with more colorful clean products since most clean brands are more neutral toned. Haus Labs definitely stands out.

Concertaholic

Sadly I think the new packaging looks bland and cheap and won’t be able to compete with flashier products.

The Z

Idk, I know absolutely nothing about makeup and its world, BUT the whole thing is way more impressive/entertaining for the non-makeup fans like me, the visuals are really good

Helxig
1 hour ago, Reject False Icons said:

What do you think are the best products off  HL 1.0? I want to try at least one product before they are gone, but I don’t have much budget

Everybody raved about the eye-lie-ner being one of the best eyeliners they've used. And I remember people really loving the blush + bronzer duos, and the Haus of Gucci lipsticks (but I think they were limited edition) 

And yes! The face lace stickers. I almost forgot about them

1 hour ago, NATAH said:

i hope they bring back the face lace sticker thing, that felt like such a classic gaga Fame era style :bradley:

i was hoping there would be more :bradley:

Yes! That was the first thing from the original Haus Laboratories that really felt 'Gaga'! At least in this initial launch for Haus Labs by Lady Gaga they already have the pigment paints which feel more 'Gaga' than most of the old stuff. And they bronzers and highlighters seem really inclusive on shades which is a really good sign

41 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Sadly I think the new packaging looks bland and cheap and won’t be able to compete with flashier products.

We're going through an era of very simplistic packaging so I think it's right on par with what's going on at the moment (if not slightly ahead of the curve. You could argue some high end brands haven't 'adapted' yet). Just look at The Ordinary! All their packaging is as boring as it possibly could be, and everybody raves about their products and they became highly successful very fast. And the packaging on the actual products is really nice. Especially the holographic compact for the highlighters! It's so pretty

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Archived