video

When you Hold my Hand - Lady Gaga x Miley Cyrus [Mashup]

Sandrology

Featured Posts

Sandrology

Hello Monsters,

Feel free to check out my Mashup of Hold my Hand x When I look at you:

high culture

Omg. When hold my hand came out I told all my friends that it was giving when I look at you by Miley Cyrus I'm glad I'm not the only one

Dirtyicecreamz

OMGosssh, I literally thought to myself today.... this reminds me of When I look at you. ESPECIALLY the guitar at the end of both songs!

Stop the music, Start the drama.

TheFriend

There were parts of the song that felt like it wasn't "blending" if that made sense. Like the first and second verse, and some parts towards the end. Two songs contesting at each other.

Other than those, the chorus part is well done IMO :vegas:

Spoiler

and maybe it would have been better if you did not alter Miley's voice at all?

This is no expert opinion so feel free to attack me :fatcat:.

Sandrology
8 hours ago, high culture said:

Omg. When hold my hand came out I told all my friends that it was giving when I look at you by Miley Cyrus I'm glad I'm not the only one

5 hours ago, Dirtyicecreamz said:

OMGosssh, I literally thought to myself today.... this reminds me of When I look at you. ESPECIALLY the guitar at the end of both songs!

That were exactly my thoughts as well. They are so similar together I ahd to do a mashup

Sandrology
3 hours ago, TheFriend said:

There were parts of the song that felt like it wasn't "blending" if that made sense. Like the first and second verse, and some parts towards the end. Two songs contesting at each other.

Other than those, the chorus part is well done IMO :vegas:

Reveal hidden contents

and maybe it would have been better if you did not alter Miley's voice at all?

This is no expert opinion so feel free to attack me :fatcat:.

I know what you mean by that. I wanted to create some back and forth dialogue in the verses like Gaga did in Sexxx dreams, but at some points it didn't go that well. :fatcat:

And you're right I had to alter Miley's Voice by a half step, otherwise the two songs wouldn't harmonize.

Thanks for your constructive feedback, this is my second mashup I made so I'm still figuring things out :huntyga:

Archived