Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Haus Labs Pigment Paint: Using as a concealer?

ConnorFilm

Featured Posts

ConnorFilm

Hello! 

I’ve been wanting to support Gaga’s makeup line, but at this point all I’ve gotten is the neutral lip oil (which is great). 
I was looking at the new pigment paints and was curious… Could the beige matte paint color technically be used as a concealer/foundation for under my eyes? I have bad dark circles and the beige color looks like it would match my skin tone.

I asked the beauty support on Sephora.Com and was told it’s technically possible so long as the pigment paint is emollient enough. 

Any beauty experts on here that could give their insight? 

Thank you! 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

phantasmas

yes, I think so

a good, cheaper alternative with larger shade range would be Kim Chi’s concealer and most CVS stores carry them now

ConnorFilm
12 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

yes, I think so

a good, cheaper alternative with larger shade range would be Kim Chi’s concealer and most CVS stores carry them now

Yeah, I have concealer from Fenty Beauty that almost identically matched my skin tone, but I’d like to spend more coin on Gaga. Plus, my dermatologist fiancé said the ingredients in it are actually good for the skin and not a gimmick (Plant Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid, Maracujá Extract). 

spector
52 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

my dermatologist fiancé

a dream, a literal dream. i’m jelly. you have your very own male dr. dray, all day, every day. 🥹 :bradley:

stella + elliot = stelliot

ConnorFilm
1 minute ago, spector said:

a dream, a literal dream. i’m jelly. you have your very own male dr. dray, all day, every day. 🥹 :bradley:

He has given me chemical peels and filler in our house. 
I am honestly very very lucky. :bradley:

Healed My Heart

My biggest concern would be color matching, bc it's only offered in one tone of beige. You can lighten or darken it using the white and black paints (according to Gaga's IG live yesterday) but it would still be the same base tone.

Most concealers come in a TON of different colors bc of the subtleties between our skin tones. So it would be pretty lucky if this beige were your exact match.

It's also a matte finish; if the only product on your face is this paint under your eye, it will probably really stand out against your bare skin which naturally tends to have some shine to it.

Ingredient wise, I think it would be perfectly safe to use this way.

She/her 💗💜💙

JgHaus78

The wrong shade of concealer can make your under eyes look grey/greenish, I would say just wait until she releases complexion products so you don’t look crazy. 

OhHenny2020
3 hours ago, ConnorFilm said:

Sorry off-topic, and you don’t have to reply here but where did you get filler? I got it once (1ml) in (what was supposed to be under my eyes) inner upper cheeks? And it didn’t really do much but that was also like $700CAD

Helxig
5 hours ago, ConnorFilm said:

I AM SO JEALOUS!! Do you know how f.ucking expensive that stuff is?? I have the biggest internal dilemma every 6 months about if I can justify getting my lip filler touched up or not :smh:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

tylertremallose

no i wouldnt. i tested them today and they took a LONG time to set, and when it did, it felt dry on the skin and flaked when i rubbed them. 

CaliforniaDreamin
7 hours ago, ConnorFilm said:

That’s sounds.    Illegal :partysick:  

Where do I sign up for my under the table injections 

Archived