Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

JULIA GARNER is Madonna!

Cruelty

Featured Posts

Cruelty

Ozark-Madonna.jpg

“Inventing Anna” actress Julia Garner has been offered the role of Madonna in a forthcoming biopic about the pop icon, sources familiar with the project told Variety.

Garner has emerged the favorite from over a dozen candidates, one insider added, and has for months been speculated as a frontrunner for the part — a performance Madonna will shepherd herself as director. Garner’s team is considering and expected to accept the offer, said another source.

Girls, we won. :legend:

Source: https://variety.com/2022/film/news/julia-garner-madonna-biopic-lead-role-1235287260/

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HardlyaSaint

I mean she hauled ass for her role in Ozark but she looks nothing like Madonna. :triggered:

Kimmo

I can’t wait to see her stepping on a Betch while floating on a dancing pole :vegas:

UniqueZanyChamois-size_restricted.gif

Hottie Detector

nswain1110

She’s brilliant at voice / accent work, wonderful actress and looks decently enough like Madonna. She’ll slay the part. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

PunkTheFunk

I can definitely see it. But any movie Madonna has her hands in will surely sweep the Razzies.

weed

Omg I was thinking Julia Roberts and I gagged 

mamo
13 minutes ago, HardlyaSaint said:

I mean she hauled ass for her role in Ozark but she looks nothing like Madonna. :triggered:

honey, you'd be surprised what a bit of make-up/prosthetic work can do and no this comment wasn't sponsored by haus labs! :billie:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

1 minute ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I wanna be excited but Madonna is the director so…..

Script is written by professionals and Amy Pascal is producer, I liked both movies that Madonna directed. WE is fantastic when it comes to visuals/music and how scene's are directed. I have good thought.

Wolf Boy

So this isn’t actually an official announcement, it’s just a “sources claim”……

AntonTurnItUp

Ok, Ava Max sould play Lady Gaga during the controversy season of 2011-12 :partysick:

monstrosity
40 minutes ago, HardlyaSaint said:

She looks exactly like her imo

Archived