Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kesha investigates the supernatural in Conjuring Kesha

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

On June 2, discovery+ released the first look of Conjuring Kesha, a new show that follows Kesha as she "expands her understanding of the universe, journeying deep into the heart of darkness, all while checking off her paranormal bucket list".

"To me, the supernatural comes naturally," Kesha shared in a statement. "It started with my insatiable curiosity, my eternal searching for something bigger than myself. This has motivated my art, informed my music and has given a purpose to my entire life. It's an eternal search for proof of God. But it's the adventures that I have with my friends that take these pilgrimages to the next level and make them a reality."

Per the chart-topper, the point of this series is to "catch actual proof of the unexplainable" and to be "the ultimate quest" for her questions surrounding the supernatural and paranormal.

Whitney Cummings, Betty Who, GaTa, Jojo Fletcher, Karen Elson and Big Freedia are all set to join Kesha in her journey into the unknown.

Conjuring Kesha premieres July 8 on discovery+.
source  source
rs_1024x759-220602125139-1024-conjuring-

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

BlingNotTheMusic

YASSSS Betty Who going mainstream!!! Let's hope she has a new album (better than the last) coming soon! :heart:

AURAOFSHEISSE

Omg now I rlly need discovery plus:billie:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

RebeldeFaith

The way that everyone was laughing at Demi but they might have started a trend tbh. :bradley::selena:

OT: will Kesha be raising hell? :poot:

Something something idk

Babba the Hutt

So nice to see Kesha again. Didn't expect this at all but now I just really want her to have an episode featuring Demi, so they can sing to ghosts and aliens together :laughga:

Archived