šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What will you wear @ the Chromatica Ball?

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

Ok, guys! What will you wear???

Ā 

I'm still not sure but originally my idea was to wear black pants with buckles or laces on the sides (I have both types of pants) and then combine it with a pink or green top with cut-outs or something cool... maybe even both y'know to wear Chromatica colors! :classy: but maybe I'll go with a top like this or a black one

1642044004fc1c8e54a0455c18f5c380215a754250_thumbnail_405x552.webp

(I will have to take a leather jacket or cardigan with me because I don't know how cold it's gonna be - since it gets very cold at night in my country but I'm not sure if I'll be hot from dancin' along and singing) lol

Then I'm gonna have to wear sneakers even though boots would look cooler with that outfit :oprah:Ā  I'll also wear one of my chokers with a braided design :samanthac:

Ā 

Another idea I had was wearing a shirt that shines in the dark, but not sure if that's gonna work. :laughga:

Ā 

I want my hair to be braided (something like this if my sis is able to do it lol)

hair11-819x1024.jpg

Ā 

And make-up wise I will for once wear heavier make-up... like really dark eyes :iamfair:

Ā 

Ā 

What about you? What kind of bag will you take to put ur stuff in?

Ā 

Ā 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you šŸ§¹

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chic

61Z+n-1mAbL._AC_UX569_.jpgI plan to wear this with a lavender wig, and shiny eyeshadow. I may add in some rhinestone stockings as well!

PartySick

I'm going for a semi-gay MJ styled look

I'm still deciding on some of the extra stuff here. Like, I'm not wearing that gold bracelet thing :laughga:

Idk if I want to wear my glove either tbh. It's honestly restrictive to just not be able to use your right hand.

But I'll figure it out :tony:

And yes, those are gold pants near the end :tony:

šŸ–¤

Mother of Puppies
2 minutes ago, Chic said:

61Z+n-1mAbL._AC_UX569_.jpgI plan to wear this with a lavender wig, and shiny eyeshadow. I may add in some rhinestone stockings as well!

Ā 

That is amazing, but it's not a lot of fabric. Aren't u gonna be freezing? :laughga:

Chic
1 minute ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Ā 

That is amazing, but it's not a lot of fabric. Aren't u gonna be freezing? :laughga:

Well the thing is, my date is in August. If anything, it's perfect because I'm gonna be sweating from the heat!

I'm divided between wearing the DOC grey cover shirt or the BTW 10th Anniversary unicorn grey shirt, what does everyone think?

Either way I'm wearing one of those with some denimĀ shorts and a pearl necklace.

EGOT2027

canā€™t wait for a video to go viral of someone in the pit in just a chromatica jockstrap

(after removing articles of clothing they wore to get inside lol)

Mother of Puppies
Just now, JoanneStan420 said:

canā€™t wait for a video to go viral of someone in the pit in just a chromatica jockstrap

(after removing articles of clothing they wore to get inside lol)

HAhAHAH that would be amazing

EGOT2027
1 minute ago, Mother of Puppies said:

HAhAHAH that would be amazing

itā€™s one of the few pieces of chromatica merch that i feel like was made well? my shirts didnā€™t really hold up, but iā€™ve been r**led in my jockstrap quite a few times and sheā€™s still going strong !!

Mother of Puppies

So nobody's wearing Chromatica colors? :triggered:

River

angles_00.jpg

Ā 

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

MANiCURE 6

51-oaRjtw3L.jpgCoverTeeGagafront_1024x1024.png

Long-Spike-Bracelet-Punk-Faux-Leather-Bracelets-Goth-Girl-Boy-Bangle-Studded-Rock-Wristband-for-Women.jpgLong-Spike-Bracelet-Punk-Faux-Leather-Bracelets-Goth-Girl-Boy-Bangle-Studded-Rock-Wristband-for-Women.jpg112019913Z1S_OF_F.jpg

Ā 

0400010832140?wid=480&hei=640&qlt=90&res

I'm not very confortable about showing my body and I want something comfy but yet,Ā chromatica themed..Ā :firega:

artd0me

I have a pink mesh tshirt which I probably will wear, not sure yet

but what I know for sure is that Iā€™m gonna have a different hair color for each of the three ones Iā€™m going :)

Juanlittlem

So I'm going for something "basic", this green jacket, with short jeans and a black t-shirt.

Whats-App-Image-2022-05-25-at-11-32-46-A

For the makeup I'm trying to do thisĀ 

Whats-App-Image-2022-05-25-at-10-27-53-P

Locked in a basement again?! / I ā¤ļø Teletubby.

Archived