đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Calvin Harris 'Potion' (with Dua Lipa & Young Thug)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

SevenWonder

Gosh. This is so boring. I don't want to sound like a hater. But yikes. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scheibemonster

Young Thug ruins it for me. I couldn’t even finish it, which is disappointing because I was so excited for this. :bear:

Nycboy

I feel like the “sprinkle with a little bit of sex” is made for TikTok. ugh. 

StrawberryBlond

Surprised so many of you aren't feeling this. I'm not even a big fan of Dua and I can't stand Calvin, so I didn't expect it to be this good. Yes, it sounds a lot like Feels, but an improved version, seeing as I didn't like Feels. It's just a chill summer jam, they don't all have to be dancefloor fillers and it matches Dua's FN aesthetic. Young Thug's verse is decent, not groundbreaking, but serviceable. But it's weird, Calvin has out the blue seemed to have fallen off the public's radar, even in the UK, where he was always massive (his last #1 was in 2018 and even teaming up with The Weeknd couldn't make a smash) so I don't know if this will take off on name recognition alone but we'll see.

Dojo
11 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Surprised so many of you aren't feeling this. I'm not even a big fan of Dua and I can't stand Calvin, so I didn't expect it to be this good. Yes, it sounds a lot like Feels, but an improved version, seeing as I didn't like Feels. It's just a chill summer jam, they don't all have to be dancefloor fillers and it matches Dua's FN aesthetic. Young Thug's verse is decent, not groundbreaking, but serviceable. But it's weird, Calvin has out the blue seemed to have fallen off the public's radar, even in the UK, where he was always massive (his last #1 was in 2018 and even teaming up with The Weeknd couldn't make a smash) so I don't know if this will take off on name recognition alone but we'll see.

it is growing on me 🦋

ALGAYDO

Unfortunately, I expected so much better from them. It’s one thing when a song is slow yet sexy (e.g., Wild Side), but this is just slow and boring 

ELECTROHEART

Omg the song is so bad :partysick:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Bella Goth

so its just me that loving the vaporwave beats. its cute summer song i love it. wish he do it with new voice imho

janetjackson

Feels redundant – rather uninteresting to me. Here's hoping she comes back with a different flavor for this next project. 

It feels a bit over-saturated to me. She hasn't paused since Don't Stop Now, and that was 2019. Even just 3-4 months. But I certainly don't know best. Just expressing my own feelings, especially as the last few collaborations don't hold a candle to anything on FN.

I'm certainly still looking forward to her follow-up :party:

Archived