💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Craziest thing you've ever done as a Gaga stan?

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

HighwayFantasy

Where to start..

The first thing that comes up in my mind is that I plan my whole life around that woman. Is there a music video premiere or a performance in the middle of the night and I have work/appointments the day after? Then I would rearrange my plans/working hours to watch it in realtime. With headphones on and tears in my eyes :') 

Also, I am a graphic artist and the Gaga references in my work are there ever since 2011. And nobody knows it. Except myself, and that makes me feel really good about it. For example:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5OGVugpomh/

&
https://www.instagram.com/p/BCRA2NZihq9/

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15

A random guy asked me who’s my top 1 pop icon(he was gay) and I said Lady Gaga of course.then he said:meh not that c**t(he said his number 1 is Christina Aguilar) then I just said:we all make choices but,that was a CHOCIE and left :neyde:

CheapGin

Requested Perfect Illusion all night in a London club in 2016, the DJ kept saying he’s play it next and never did so I bribed him with money and Perfect Illusion was on immediately :ally:

SharkmanthaC
3 hours ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Yup I was there!

You should have said hi! 

she/her/hers

ristretto

picking up her joint she threw on the ground after i met her in amsterdam, and saved it. unfortunately i lost it while moving the same year.

julz

Every Friday at work, a person is assigned to do a short presentation about any tech-related topic that we can discuss after. Goal is to help the team with ideas that will help the team or company 'grow'.  So topics are usually new tech tools, trends, languages, ways etc. But as a Gaga stan...i decided to do a presentation about Mental Health and how work scenarios affect the mental health developers/coders (still tech related right? 😅) ..and how it may be dealt with. Not that crazy, but it was soo out of the line of what we usually present, but i felt that i need to help Gaga in spreading the word. 

In the end, our American CEO approached me (im Filipino)...and asked me if I was okay..and told me that if there's anything just let him know. :sweat::happy: 

ChicaSkas
On 5/25/2022 at 12:58 PM, Tinnitus15 said:

A random guy asked me who’s my top 1 pop icon(he was gay) and I said Lady Gaga of course.then he said:meh not that c**t(he said his number 1 is Christina Aguilar) then I just said:we all make choices but,that was a CHOCIE and left :neyde:

If anything they are equal musically. But of course Lady Gaga is more talented. But to call her that word is not cool 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
21 hours ago, ristretto said:

picking up her joint she threw on the ground after i met her in amsterdam, and saved it. unfortunately i lost it while moving the same year.

It might still be in your things? 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Tinnitus15
49 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

If anything they are equal musically. But of course Lady Gaga is more talented. But to call her that word is not cool 

Yup!so rude and for what?

Pop Music

pay for my TCB tickets, they were expensive but are nice seats

made posters for release weeks and post them around school 

wrote papers about her 

waited up to watch every award show and live performance/interview of hers I could see 

(none of these are really crazy mainly just stan things i've done since 10 and i'm currently 21)

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Ladle Ghoulash

My friends and I scoured Twitter to find out where Gaga was having the ARTPOP album release party. We found out where the ferry was boarding, took the ferry from Staten Island to Manhattan, took a cab to the dock, and got in line to get on. We gathered, pretty quickly, that it was an invite-only event so we sweet talked the security giving out the wristbands to give us a few. We got on the ferry to the Brooklyn Navy Yard and the rest is herstory!

Alfonso
1 hour ago, deactivated001 said:

My friends and I scoured Twitter to find out where Gaga was having the ARTPOP album release party. We found out where the ferry was boarding, took the ferry from Staten Island to Manhattan, took a cab to the dock, and got in line to get on. We gathered, pretty quickly, that it was an invite-only event so we sweet talked the security giving out the wristbands to give us a few. We got on the ferry to the Brooklyn Navy Yard and the rest is herstory!

That's so cool!!!!!!! I wish I could've attended it :bradley:

TwistedTeeth

Slapped a friend of mine because she didn't like paparazzi sometime around 2009 :ohwell: to make it clear, it wasn't a harsh slap and we were just horsing around, but it was in the middle of a Hot Topic. I still think and get embarrassed about it, but I was an actual child :laughga:

I also use to make my own dances to each song off The Fame and make my friends watch me and that i don't regret because the one i came up with for Beautiful, Dirty, Rich f*cking ate :iamfair:

Ranked FFXIV's Worst Player with the Best Pecs!

itsmeluka

A friend and I went on her floor in hotel in Serbia back in 2015 and broke 3 rings of security somehow  *we wanted to met her*  and we met fredie and sarah when elevator door opened 🫣 so embarrassing 

Archived