Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Craziest thing you've ever done as a Gaga stan?

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

All the money I've spent on seeing her live :toofunny:

No regrets. :staymad:

she/her/hers

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
7 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

No regrets. :staymad:

Of course not :diane:

3 tickets to the artRAVE, 2 to the JWT, 2 to the SSN show (the most expensive one :giveup:), and 6! to the Chromatica Ball over three dates.

Mama owes me another 6f7030444b08b3d91353508eb9e791bd.gif on a CD :bradley:

🖤

KillerMonster

Nothing to crazy but, I had the courage to approach Christian Carino and give him a hugg. :kara:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

ChicaSkas
18 minutes ago, beli8 said:

Dressing up like her with my bff when we listened to ARTPOP, Joanne, and Chromatica for the first time. I know this isn't very crazy, but Im pretty much a tomboy that doesnt wear makeup or dress up much, but there I was putting on makeup, a wig, fake long nails, etc for mother monster lol.

Omg same. I'm so clueless with makeup. But I have to do it for her. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

TheOriginalOne

Try to jump the fence into Stubbs when Gaga was here in Austin for SXSW. Of course I failed so I had to sit out in the street just yards away from her and watch her through a crappy livestream. I least I got to hear her live. :selena:

beli8
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

Omg same. I'm so clueless with makeup. But I have to do it for her. 

It is actually a lot of fun (for Gaga). Well, at least when it was my friend and I doing it together. But it takes so long! I don't see myself ever doing it for me lol.

KURUSHITOVSKA

Camping outside the venue for days, then she cancelled.

or going from Barcelona to Las Vegas, for Enigma.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

RAMROD

Going abroad to attend her shows on each tours she did since MB2.0

I paid people to secured tickets with some of them cos their ticketing systems are different and needed local address and phone numbers. :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Oriane

At one point we had a special event that was celebrating the birthdays of everyone in the family at once, so everyone invited friends etc and they rented a location to party. When we arrived to prepare the room, there was some stuff to use as decoration, so with my friends we decided to do a whole ARTPOP decoration on the walls. And it was there for the whole night and everybody thought it was cool and nobody knew what it meant.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Mother of Puppies

Spending 600 Euros on 2 tickets for TCB :laughga: and I don't regret it :ally: In fact I can't wait for it :tony:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

phantasmas

camping out to see her in concert..

watching ASIB in theaters about 8 times..

trying to steal a Gaga x Versace poster from a sunglass store  lol

holy scheisse

Ummm idk, forced my english teacher to let us watch the alejandro video on the projector in class

he turned it off within like 30 seconds LOL

GAGASEXUAL

I used to connect my phone to the biggest (I mean it was my size) speaker in the mall and play Perfect Illusion full volume acting like I have no idea what was going on lol 

Spoiler

I did this every time I go to that mall until I played Cupcakke :bear: Then they figured out and kicked me out

Spoiler

Just kidding I was running too fast boppin to Deepthroat they could never catch me :firega:

Chromatica Island

I listened to the radio premiere of BTW on the toilet. I watched the first Enigma show on several crappy livestreams. Got a strike on here for calling someone stupid.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Roughhouse Dandy

Freshman year of high school I got in trouble for wearing a Bad Romance shirt with her in lingerie on the bed because it was "too provocative. The principal made me put duct tape over her and it left gunk on it. So as "revenge" I started stretching all my white shirts (mostly gaga merch) to be sheer and wear very visible nipple tape as a 13/14 year old. Because f**k the system and f**k The Man™️.

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Archived