MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

opinion

Anyone else?

Featured Posts

Brizel

‘Little sound engineer ‘ here..Does anyone else think Hold my Hand could have been the perfect song if the first verse of ‘to tell me you need me I see that you’re bleedin, you don’t need to show me again ..and if you decide to I’ll ride in this life with you’ was sung a little softer it would have made the chorus more ‘epic’ sounding ? I’ve listened to the song 1000’s of times and this is the only thing that irks me 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
Magic Mike

In the current version those verses are perhaps gagaly histrionic, they exacerbate the effect of a melodramatic lament. As for chorus, you still have an amazing  groany 'intro': I won't let go till the end...

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1
Brizel

I really like it the second time after the first chorus how she sings it with such passion, but the first time I wish there was a more softer way she sings it to really hit us with that epic chorus . Sounds a little harsh to the ears with the lack of music behind it.But it is theatrical and portraying the emotion so I guess that is why they stuck with it that way 

Reginald
37 minutes ago, Magic Mike said:

gagaly histrionic

groany 'intro': 

:billie:these descriptions :lmao:

• YAAAS 2
Julia Fox
1 hour ago, Reginald said:

:billie:these descriptions :lmao:

versed icon @Magic Mike can't help being legendary :bradley:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
Anderson123

I think you're going to change your mind about it once you watch the movie. Soft vocals would've probably fit if it was played in the middle of the movie during a love scene or something like that but it's like the final moment with a climax, it's perfect the way they put it. It's also a shorter version with strings so very dramatic too.

• Like 1
  • Love 1