Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Harry Styles - Harry's House (album)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

2School4Cool
30 minutes ago, Sturn29 said:

Surprised at the reaction tbh I reckon its really unremarkable. My favourite so far though.

just really frustrating, he has so much at his disposal but its so bland. The same overused “80s” tropes mixed into an indie album that couldve been released by any local band? Idk

vocally has like 2 or 3 interesting points but otherwise just lacks any soul or personality other than the concept of the quiet brooding man

i like boyfriends! As it was is good too!

Not bad just not really great?? Just my thoughts

I’d definitely recommend giving it a few listens, some of the songs I wasn’t as thrilled with on first listen I’m loving after hearing a couple times. I really think it’s an incredible body of work.

See The Best In Everyone

SevenWonder

I'm not really ever into male pop stars. Don't know why. I just never really relate or connect, I guess. But I listened to this album and loved it. I thought Matilda is stunning. 

Flawless
3 hours ago, Sturn29 said:

Surprised at the reaction tbh I reckon its really unremarkable. My favourite so far though.

just really frustrating, he has so much at his disposal but its so bland. The same overused “80s” tropes mixed into an indie album that couldve been released by any local band? Idk

vocally has like 2 or 3 interesting points but otherwise just lacks any soul or personality other than the concept of the quiet brooding man

i like boyfriends! As it was is good too!

Not bad just not really great?? Just my thoughts

MTE. I was so unimpressed during the whole album. It felt boring and bland. Fine Line and his self titled are so much better. 

I'm shocked by people saying it's his best album, or giving the AOTY status for this project, guess I have to give a few more listens 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

tylerjs

I really want to like his music enough to listen to it on my own accord, but for some reason I can just never fully get into it. Don’t get me wrong, the album is really well done overall, but something about it is still not doing it for me (but all of his albums have been that way for me). Cinema is the best one on the record, but even then it’ll be a rarity for me to pull it up for a listen on my own. Good on him for playing with the sounds tho! Job well done even tho it’s not my thing

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Agunimon

I'm not into the first track, but the rest of the album is pretty good. I much prefer it to his last album, that's for sure. Honestly his music doesn't really resonate with me, so I am not sure if I will be revisiting it, but I did enjoy some tracks for sure that I will definitely revisit.

Archived