💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Weirdest rumors about Gaga you've heard?

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island
1 minute ago, rasclautmangos said:

Anything involving blood. Her bathing and drinking blood. I'm just curious as to where they think Gaga is getting these large endless supplies of human blood from lol. 

According to qanon, scared children:icega:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pop a 911

That Sour Candy is coming REALLY REALLY soon :bear:

i’m not real, i’m theatre

RAMROD

1.) Element Of Crime/Private In Public 8/6 #TheTruthIsInHerLipstick

tumblr_m4u5qgeabA1r6ckqmo4_1280.jpg

2.) "Floating" House in Greece

86-DA6-CCE-69-C6-4788-A154-5558-F217-F1-

C7129964-60-BB-46-CE-AE2-B-65-D190-F3-A9

633-BC499-BB9-E-441-B-B39-D-096106-F9-A7

:giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
2 hours ago, rasclautmangos said:

Anything involving blood. Her bathing and drinking blood. I'm just curious as to where they think Gaga is getting these large endless supplies of human blood from lol. 

And always accompanied by pictures from that Spirit Dinner with Marina :giggle:

watermill-051.jpg?w=800

there are other pictures from this but there are nipples so not gonna post it here cos that might be constituted as explicit image in here  :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

G U C C I
2 hours ago, rasclautmangos said:

According to Qanon and tons of others on other sites, from all the children and young people that are trafficked by the elite. She is a member and one of the main acting players in keeping the elites secrets. They believe she is completely evil, sold her soul, a murderer, and one of the few responsible for the new wave of satanic rituals being performed by people in Hollywood. 

People are f*cking crazy. I’m sure she is no saint and I would be shocked if her personal life was basic or uninteresting but all the sh!t that is talked about her is insane. Although I do have to say sometimes she does seem to encourage it or use it to keep people talking.  

Ronald Allen

Gee lots of crazy rumors in the 2010s, one was that she traveled with a white canvas board that she'd write on everyday and throw paint on then start over new each morning,not sure if its true cause i heard her talk about in an interview? She snuck blow on her carryon allegedly.:partysick: My kind of gal:whitney:

She ran a twitter account under the name DOT that leaked btw lyrics.:reductive:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

Chromatica Island
26 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

According to Qanon and tons of others on other sites, from all the children and young people that are trafficked by the elite. She is a member and one of the main acting players in keeping the elites secrets. They believe she is completely evil, sold her soul, a murderer, and one of the few responsible for the new wave of satanic rituals being performed by people in Hollywood. 

People are f*cking crazy. I’m sure she is no saint and I would be shocked if her personal life was basic or uninteresting but all the sh!t that is talked about her is insane. Although I do have to say sometimes she does seem to encourage it or use it to keep people talking.  

I don't believe the rumors either, I just can't see her killing people, let alone children.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Ronald Allen
49 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

And always accompanied by pictures from that Spirit Dinner with Marina :giggle:

watermill-051.jpg?w=800

there are other pictures from this but there are nipples so not gonna post it here cos that might be constituted as explicit image in here  :poot:

trumpies and qAnon folk love to spread this image and say its a blood sacrifice :cryga:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

AdrienneGaga

The weirdest rumor I have ever heard about Gaga is that she getting to much  plastic surgery and  that she is a devil worshipper who eats children. 

My Biggest enemy..

Oriane

At some point there was also a rumor that she was going to use real corpses on stage as part of a performance.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

AURAOFSHEISSE
29 minutes ago, Oriane said:

At some point there was also a rumor that she was going to use real corpses on stage as part of a performance.

Gaga, you have my consent to decorate a stage with my carcass:kiss:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

ManMan

Lady Gaga is the first woman

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

BlingNotTheMusic
On 5/9/2022 at 6:52 PM, The Fame said:

The 'Your God is Not here Michael' rumor will always be the winner for me. Classic and hilarious, as well as absurd. 

What's this about

BlingNotTheMusic
On 5/10/2022 at 12:05 AM, AdrienneGaga said:

The weirdest rumor I have ever heard about Gaga is that she getting to much  plastic surgery

:partysick:

Archived