💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga credit on 9/12 of Top Gun Soundtrack

weed

Featured Posts

weed

Omg she did the ENTIRE score w Hans Zimmer and Harold!!! Apart from the songs by other artists, Gaga is credited on all!

FR8mVydXMAM9ULh?format=jpg&name=large

so exciting! if already posted (I didn't see specifically) delete

CheapGin

In her bag for 2022! She can ride this project to the bank while she's on tour.

Stupid Oreo

i hope the other 3/12 will flop 

Dojo

should've been 12/12 but y'all not ready for that conversation 

madonna-rehearsal-madonna.gif

EGOT2027

i simply can’t believe our queen SCORED a movie. i remember kinda chuckling when she mentioned wanting to do it during the ASIB press tour bc she was so casually being like oh yeah i would love to score movies or be a superhero or do broadway. and i was like ma’am slow down you had one hit movie you sound ridiculous rn. i should’ve never doubted her !!

weed
Just now, JoanneStan420 said:

i simply can’t believe our queen SCORED a movie. i remember kinda chuckling when she mentioned wanting to do it during the ASIB press tour bc she was so casually being like oh yeah i would love to score movies or be a superhero or do broadway. and i was like ma’am slow down you had one hit movie you sound ridiculous rn. i should’ve never doubted her !!

You back then:

FR8phgWWUAQHAJh?format=jpg&name=900x900

HosedDownGypsy

She truly is infiltrating the whole academy until they give her that best actress oscar :bradley:

RAIN ON ME

HosedDownGypsy
Just now, HosedDownGypsy said:

She truly is infiltrating the whole academy until they give her that best actress oscar :bradley:

next up: she is behind the hair and makeup in Avatar: The Way of Water 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761148119613ba3571b0b4

RAIN ON ME

Suspiria

This is a pretty exciting step in her career, something very new from her.

We know the Chromatica interludes were the last addition to the album. I wonder if she did this score around the same time?

Siena

the way every year I am proved once again that stanning gaga was the best decision of my life. AHS was my fave show ever, and next thing I know Gaga is starring in it. Bradley Cooper was my fave actor and then ASIB happened. And now a Gaga and Hans Zimmer Collab (one of my fave composers?)  if this trend continues we'll see her being given a role in House of the Dragon lol

Magui

I wasn't expecting so many :udidnt::legend:, she is deep in this, this is great. As said above it's a pretty exciting step for her!

Archived