throwback

April 27: Gaga on this Day

SharkmanthaC

April 27  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Look(s)?

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

April 27, 2009 (Henri Tullio Photoshoot & Fun Radio)

4-27-09-Henri-Tullio-001.webp

More:

Spoiler

4-27-09-Henri-Tullio-002.webp4-27-09-Henri-Tullio-003.webp4-27-09-Henri-Tullio-005.webp4-27-09-Henri-Tullio-008.webp4-27-09-Henri-Tullio-010.webp4-27-09-Henri-Tullio-011.webp4-27-09-Henri-Tullio-012.webp4-27-09-Henri-Tullio-013.webp4-27-09-Henri-Tullio-014.webp4-27-09-Leaving-Hotel-in-Paris-001.webp

April 27, 2010 (Dance Studio)

Somarta-2.webp

April 27, 2011 (Monster Ball Tour)

April 27, 2012 (Born This Way Ball)

April 27, 2013 (Out in Chicago)

4-27-13-Out-in-Chicago-002.webp

April 27, 2014 (littlemonsters.com, Instagram & Out in Chicago)

4-27-14-Little-Monsters-com-001.webp4-27-14-Instagram-001.webp4-27-14-Out-in-Chicago-001.webp

April 27, 2015 (Instagram & LAX Airport)

4-27-15-Instagram-001.webp4-27-15-Instagram-002.webp4-27-15-Instagram-003.webp4-27-15-Instagram-004.webp4-27-15-Instagram-005.webp4-27-15-Leaving-an-Airport-in-LA-001.web

April 27, 2021 (Instagram/Haus Labs Promo & On the Set of House of Gucci)

4-27-21-Instagram-001.webp

4-27-21-Arriving-on-the-set-of-House-of-4-27-21-Arriving-on-the-set-of-House-of-4-27-21-On-the-set-of-House-of-Gucci-in-4-27-21-On-the-set-of-House-of-Gucci-in-

April 27, 2022 (Instagram/Hold My Hand Annoucement)

FRXPi-QJXEAE9-VS5.jpg

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC
Healed My Heart

Wow there are a LOT of good ones today!! 

She/her 💗💜💙

LovingIsACherryPie

2009 has been a serve after serve after serve after serve during this month :sis:

Great work as usual :)

Maybe a little slip-up, That Eh Eh performance from 2009 is from around September. I think some days before the VMA performance. 

TAIPEI

2012 was a vibe :flutter:

in this picture she just arrived in olympic stadium in seoul, korea before kicked off her first show.

gaga.jpg

they told her since michael jackson play here, there's never been so many people in this stadium, until the born this way ball 🖤

SharkmanthaC
2 hours ago, cd9904 said:

Great work as usual :)

Maybe a little slip-up, That Eh Eh performance from 2009 is from around September. I think some days before the VMA performance. 

Thanks! I think I fixed it. I think Gagapedia had it wrong with saying she performed Eh Eh that day. Based on the stills and her look from that day I think I have the right one now. (But please let me know if it isn’t.) 

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC
12 minutes ago, TAIPEI said:

in this picture she just arrived in olympic stadium in seoul, korea before kicked off her first show.

gaga.jpg

they told her since michael jackson play here, there's never been so many people in this stadium, until the born this way ball 🖤

I really love how these threads teach me so much about Gaga and how everyone contributes to the history. Being a “newer” stan I don’t know a lot of her older history but I love learning it. 

she/her/hers

7 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Thanks! I think I fixed it. I think Gagapedia had it wrong with saying she performed Eh Eh that day. Based on the stills and her look from that day I think I have the right one now. (But please let me know if it isn’t.) 

It’s the good one. Congrats again on your threads :)

degenerate
9 hours ago, TAIPEI said:

gaga.jpg

This one is my fave 💚💚💚

I remember when she posted this. 

LovingIsACherryPie
On 4/27/2022 at 11:51 PM, SamanthaC said:

Not sure why it says that :shrug: fixing it rn! 

SharkmanthaC
13 minutes ago, LovingIsACherryPie said:

Not sure why it says that :shrug: fixing it rn! 

You have editing powers there? Did you create it? What's the tea? :stalkga:

she/her/hers

LovingIsACherryPie
On 5/1/2022 at 9:02 PM, SamanthaC said:

You have editing powers there? Did you create it? What's the tea? :stalkga:

I'm 100% sure I answered this yesterday, I even remember reacting to your post and you quoting me back. Why isn't it showing??? What the ****!?! :ohno:

Lady Gaga 2009
6 hours ago, LovingIsACherryPie said:

I'm 100% sure I answered this yesterday, I even remember reacting to your post and you quoting me back. Why isn't it showing??? What the ****!?! :ohno:

Apparently, the site went down and had to be restored from a backup, but unfortunately many posts and comments from earlier this week (including yours) were lost because of it :cryga:

LovingIsACherryPie
1 hour ago, Lady Gaga 2009 said:

Apparently, the site went down and had to be restored from a backup, but unfortunately many posts and comments from earlier this week (including yours) were lost because of it :cryga:

Thanks for telling me :bradley:

Archived